My "I LOVE Shopping with a Giftcard!" Haul

obeyDita

I received a Nordies gift card for Christmas, so of course I headed straight to the MAC counter to pick up some goodies. I was especially excited for my gift card because I'm unemployed, therefore I'm unable to buy anything that's not essential. So here they are, my new beauties:

Unflappable, Noir Plum, Prance
Brun, Sketch, Sable
Contrast, Satellite Dreams, Soba

Anyone see a pattern here? Hmmm... LOL You might have guessed that I have a weakness for purples, neutrals and browns...

ElvenEyes

Beautiful colour schemes and a very nice haul! I like the same colour themes, too. They go really nicely with each other. Enjoy your new goodies!

obeyDita

Thank you! I sure do. I recently became obsessed with purples, so I'm all over these new shades!
eyelove.gif

keetuh

Thank you! I sure do. I recently became obsessed with purples, so I'm all over these new shades!
eyelove.gif
I am obsessed with purples and browns too. I actually found out I have trouble picking colors outside of brown and purple.

obeyDita

@keetuh and imthebeesknees (haha! I LOVE that!) I realized that I live in a very, very small box, therefore my whole collection consists of nothing but neutrals, browns and now purples.
heart.gif

@Smf16 - Thank you!!