My I need to practice the cut the crease teq FOTD

Shadowy Lady

you did an excellent job. You should enter the contest, angood luck
smiles.gif

A Ro

I cannot imagine why you don't like the result. Got no cc because your technique is on point! Girl you better go on and enter that contest lol. Gorgeous look!

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
you did an excellent job. You should enter the contest, angood luck
smiles.gif

aw...thank you so much...unfortunelly the contests its closed now...I may want to try this teq to other contest!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
Girl this is the shyt! You did an amazing job! Adore the brows, gotta try cutting the crease soon!

thanks doll..I forgot to mention that in my brows I use Estee Lauder eyebrow retractil pencil in soft black and a brow kit form NYC in brunette...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Ro
I cannot imagine why you don't like the result. Got no cc because your technique is on point! Girl you better go on and enter that contest lol. Gorgeous look!

thank you very much...you know...is just that in real life this looks really amazing...really dramatic...and in the pictures I dont saw what I saw in the mirror...maybe its my camera or I have to take the pictures in natural day light...Im really new in all this thing about taking pictures of myself...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
i guess u've been practicing alot cuz it looks good.... real good!

thank you yes Ive been practicing!!LOL

thank you all for your really nice and sweet comments!!

A Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIT
how do u split the crease? i wanna learn..
what do u use?

A pencil and/or shadow. Check the tutorials forum, there should be some cut crease looks there, and a million on You Tube (I'd pub one of my own but that'd be a sketchy move
sneaky.gif
angelic.gif
).

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIT
how do u split the crease? i wanna learn..
what do u use?

I use a gray eyeshadow with my 239 and then a black eyeshadow with a really small pointed brush...you should go to check Nireyna´s tutorials shes amazing...she do this with eyeshadow or pencil and she explain the whole tecnique step by step...

her channel....YouTube - BeautyARTStudio's Channel