My "I was so good and didnt buy MAC for a few weeks" Haul

whittt8

So I have been patiently awaiting the arrival of the new MSF's and Dazzleglasses and I finally got to order them today. I dont have pics yet, but here is what I ordered
yahoo.gif
:

Sugarrimed Dazzleglass
Love Alert Dazzleglass
Soft and Gentle MSF
Petticoat MSF
Ricepaper, Grain, Mineral, Graphology, and Honesty eyeshadows
Indianwood Paint Pot
Shadowy Lady Quad (finally broke down and decided to get it, lol)
Speak Louder, Hot Gossip, and Viva Glam V lipsticks
Viva Glam VI lipglass
Strobe Beam Lip Conditioner

Now I have to save up more for the Holiday Palettes, lol. Just thought I'd share with ya'll, since no one else in my house appreciates makeup, lol.
mac_addict.gif

xStarryEyedX

rice paper is a great highlight color... it's also what I team up with carbon for a simple smokey eye.. enjoy your haul =)

NicksWifey

I just used Ricepaper as a highlight today and LOVED it, I'm sure you will too! Enjoy your new goodies, you got a lot of great things
smiles.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Petticoat is absolutely gorgeous! I got it last time it was out (two years ago? three?) and for about a year I used it on a daily basis. Mine's starting to get thin..I don't have a whole lot left, and I love it enough to think about a backup. Great haul!

whittt8

I am so excited for it to come! I cannot wait to use the eyshadows, I dont know why it's taken me so long to buy them, lol. I think it should be here Monday, which feels like an eternity, haha. Tonight I went and bought So Ceylon MSF, MSF Duo in Medium, Date Night Dazzleglass, and Brightside/Gallery Girl MES. I am still wanting Illusionary/Burning Ambition... I'll wait until Thursday when I pick up my Holiday palettes =)