my 'i went a little crazy at the pro store' haul. (with pic)

reesie baby

after discovering this site, and feeling incontent with my current mac collection (4 e/s, 2 shadesticks) I decided I needed major haulage
oh.gif

DSC00197.jpg

Not all the eyeshadows I got are pictured.

Eyeshadows:
Beauty Marked
Aquadisiac
Creme De Violet
Antiqued
Pink Venus
Parfait Amour
Deep Truth
Orange
Swimming
Espresso
Plum Dressing
Chrome Yellow
Nocturnelle
Electric Eel

The four MAC pots in the background are empty... I use them as cases for necklaces
th_dunno.gif

- Liquid Liner in Fushia
- Viva Glam V Lipstick
- Grape Pigment
- Sea Me Shadestick
- NARS Lipgloss in Pillow Talk

I'm off to the MAC Pro store again next week, as I forgot to get a white eyeshadow.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel
That's an awesome haul!
th_worship.gif

How do you like the NARS lipgloss?

Agreed. Sweet, sweet haulage!

I am curious about your feedback on the NARS gloss, as well. I was disappointed with the colour payoff of the "Orgasm" gloss. It was too sheer. What do you think about "Pillow Talk"? Thanks!

Now go play around with that tasty haul!
smiles.gif

reesie baby

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif
Yes, I am indeed very much posessed by MAC
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Agreed. Sweet, sweet haulage!

I am curious about your feedback on the NARS gloss, as well. I was disappointed with the colour payoff of the "Orgasm" gloss. It was too sheer. What do you think about "Pillow Talk"? Thanks!

Now go play around with that tasty haul!
smiles.gif

I love the color, but I found it a little too sticky and it only lasts, at most for an hour. I'm wearing it here (bad photo, but it's the only one where the gloss is showing) and this was taken an hour later... but I guess it's an hour after dancing and sweating on stage (and excuse the emo-ness, we were posing on purpose)

TrusyMyEyes

Really nice haul..but why didn't you get the pro pans? would have saved you 3.50 each pot and you could have gotten atleast 2 more shadwos?

reesie baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrusyMyEyes
Really nice haul..but why didn't you get the pro pans? would have saved you 3.50 each pot and you could have gotten atleast 2 more shadwos?

Yeah
ssad.gif
I did buy a 15 and 4 palette, but I'm planning on a huge lipstick haul soon, and figured to just buy the pots and use the Back2MAC thing, I'm going again to the store tomorrow, so pans it is.

Willa

Its a great haul!

What is the name of the color, of the one between the brown and yellow, in the last row?