My "I work part-time at Subway" collection :D

annegal

So my collection started really, really small with two powerpoint pencils, a powder foundation, and a concealer and a hand-me-down holiday brush set from a friend earlier during 2008
greengrin.gif
And then I started buying stuff myself late last year. The rest, they say, is history
smiles.gif

Only my mascara, brow pencil, a lippie and a lipgloss is non-MAC. The rest is proudly MAC (or Mac, in the case of my computer which is visible in the last picture
greengrin.gif
). Regretfully, working two shifts at Subway each week is barely enough money to get me by, let alone buy makeup. So I rely on the Clearance Bin for cheap stuff!! WEEEEEE
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

IMG_0165.jpg

Perfect Topping MSF, Peachykeen blush, Studio Perfect NC25 powder foundation, Peachtwist blush

IMG_0166-1.jpg

NW25 Concealer, Blactrack fluidline, Bare Study pp, Constructivist pp

IMG_0168.jpg

Eyeshadows <3 <3 <3
15-pan palette: (L-R, T-B) Shroom, Ricepaper, Goldmine, Amber Lights, Bronze, Gleam, Expensive Pink, Juxt, Humid, Sumptuous Olive, Stars 'N Rockets, Nocturnelle, Idol Eyes, Silver Ring, Knight Divine
Smoky Eyes 08: (L-R, T-B) Gorgeous, Ambiance, Carbon, Scant, Satin Taupe, Dark Devotion
Warm Eyes 07: Club, Retrospeck, Sunday Best, Showstopper, Star Violet, Nobility

IMG_0170-1.jpg

Speed Dial, Lollipop Loving, Creme d' Nude, Cute-ster, Crystal Rose

IMG_0172-1.jpg

Magnetique, Wonderstruck, Ola Mango! and random other branded lipglosses and mascara

IMG_0178-1.jpg

Cakeshop shadestick, Forever Green, Navy Stain, Gingerroot, Miss Fortune, Spare Change, Permaplum, Estee Lauder pencil, Peacocked, Mint & Olive Chocolight, Graphblack, Shiseido brow pencil, Navy Stain, Forever Green, Small sharpener!

IMG_0176.jpg

Said hand-me-down brush set: 129SE, 316SE, 266SE, 219SE, 239SE three full-sizes: 224, 217, 194

IMG_0173.jpg

Strobe Cream and Fix+

IMG_0182.jpg

Altogether now!
smiles.gif

Thanks for reading!

TISH1124

Oh this is a great collection...I think GlamQueen does too..and her collection is getting pretty large too....

cathlila

nice!
i'm looking frantically for a summer job to fund my makeup purchases (i'll take just about anything at this point)...so i sympathize

NernersHuman

Very nice collection. Like you, eyeshadows are my weakness and I actually openly display them on a nail polish rack I got on eBay.

atwingirl

My weakness is eyeshadow as well! The colors you have chosen are so pretty. Thanks for sharing your collection!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Oh this is a great collection...I think GlamQueen does too..and her collection is getting pretty large too....

Lucky guess!! *whispers* Tish is on to me about my MAC collection lol

You have a nice collection there. I work at Subway too but full time.

annegal

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!
greengrin.gif
Well...for future reference if anyone wants to get rid of eyeshadows, I'm a very willing buyer! LOL! Buying makeup is the only motivation for me staying at my crappy Subway for almost 2.5 years now!

Holy Rapture

That's a pretty cool collection, no kidding
smiles.gif
I love how you have specifics of every shade ... I hope Subway pays you more soon
winks.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by annegal
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!
greengrin.gif
Well...for future reference if anyone wants to get rid of eyeshadows, I'm a very willing buyer! LOL! Buying makeup is the only motivation for me staying at my crappy Subway for almost 2.5 years now!

^I've been working there for almost 3 years and yet I haven't been promoted to assistant manager. Every regular customer I get always ask me 'are you a manager yet?' and I'm like 'no, not yet.' lol

sweatpea559

This is a nice collection! I love how you have the eyeshadow palette with some neutrals, some pinks, greens and purples. It's very well rounded.

annegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathlila
nice!
i'm looking frantically for a summer job to fund my makeup purchases (i'll take just about anything at this point)...so i sympathize

trust me, you don't want to work at Subway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NernersHuman
Very nice collection. Like you, eyeshadows are my weakness and I actually openly display them on a nail polish rack I got on eBay.

so they're all in pots? but i can't stand eyeshadows in pots! lol
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
That's a pretty cool collection, no kidding
smiles.gif
I love how you have specifics of every shade ... I hope Subway pays you more soon
winks.gif

i'm already at the maximum wage at Subway according to the age guidelines so no increase there! only increase would prob be the govt annual wage inrease but its like what...50cents/hr??

annegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatpea559
This is a nice collection! I love how you have the eyeshadow palette with some neutrals, some pinks, greens and purples. It's very well rounded.

Thanks! Working towards some teals and blues now
greengrin.gif

Civies

Yeah girlll, work that Subway !

smiles.gif
I work two 4 hour shifts as a receptionist every week and a full 8 and a half hour shift every other Saturday and I can barely buy what I want from MAC.
But keep your collection growing !