my idea of browns/neutrals :D

mac_obsession

ok so I dont usually do mega-neutral but i was looking to do something kinda neutral so this is my take on it
greengrin.gif

coppersparklecocoandvanilla.jpg

Copper sparkle across the bottom lid, cocoa beach in the corners, coco in the crease, and vanilla to highlite
greengrin.gif

Hot poppy on the waterline

user4

i can NEVER get my copper sparkle to stay... and when i wet it, it gets all messy... it looks so nice on u... ime jealous!

niecypiecy

Every time I see a look with copper sparkle I drool - yet I still don't own it - I think you just sealed the deal!

Shawna

Jan that is so great! I'm so happy you've posted some looks today. I love your looks. Copper sparkle is your colour. It looks amazing with your hair.

funKyVibeS*

"VERY pretty! The beautiful copper on your lids can rival even the shiniest of pennies!"

wow that was clever
im not really feeling this copper look..maybe some better pics?

singinmys0ng

i love copper so much and it looks great on you! Just copper washes me out so bad for some reason (or maybe its just me? lol) anyways, i love it!! best copper look ever

mac_obsession

Ty all very much
greengrin.gif

The reason I dont post full facial pics is cause of the dreaded red faced syndrome. I have lupus so the rash makes my face bright red.

Anyways, the trick to working with copper sparkle is mixing medium!! I put a pea sized amount on my hand and then dip the brush into it then into the lid of the sample size of copper sparkle...it comes out beautifully, much prettier in person, and stays with minimal fallout!
greengrin.gif

Excuse my brows too, as I was trying to manipulate them into the shape I wanted which turns out to be a bad for my face :\ so the growing out starts again!!

Latest posts