My "if I'm going to Tokyo this is my last haul for a long time!" haul

ritchieramone

I'm currently in the process of twisting my husband's arm about going back to Tokyo for a holiday. We spent our honeymoon there in 2002 and it was an amazing place to visit. If I'm ever going to be able to afford to get back there, there will be no more hauling for a long time, at least until Heatherette comes out in the UK!
tong.gif

Ooh, a lovely gift for me from me!

The boring stuff -travel bottles, jars, sponges, puffs etc.

The exciting stuff - MSF Natural in Light, Feeling, Brow Finisher in Wheat, Neutral Pink, Star Violet, 182 brush, Sassed Up, Strawbaby, Strobe Current, Blot Powder, Golden Olive

Same but with flash

Too-Faced Starry-Eyed Glitter Liners in (l-r) Mad Mad Love, Restraining Order, Super Freak, Drunk Dial, Ooh & Aah

Too-Faced Liquif-Eye

All the nice shadows in the Liquif-Eye set.

Oh, and not make-up related, but I also got the Hell's Belles Queen of Hearts bag today and I
bigheart.gif
it!
QueenofHearts.jpg

Girl about town

Oh my god i would love to go to tokyo i dream of it!!!! I want to go there on my honeymoon would be make up heaven!!! Great Haul chick!! How come yours came in a pretty box mines are always in a shitty black plain box x

ritchieramone

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I opted for the gift wrapping as I knew my order would have to go into a least a couple of the nice boxes. I was very much in one of those dreadful "in for a penny, in for a pound" moods ...
th_rolleye0014.gif

When we were in Tokyo before, I decided that I would visit one MAC and that was it. I chose one and was bitterly disappointed to find out that it had gone.
ssad.gif
On the upside, however, there were so many other amazing places to go and things to see, I soon forgot about it!