My 'if this doesn't work, All Girl gets it' FOTD

ilexica

I've had All Girl sitting in my stash for a few years now but I barely ever reach for it. I was searching for FOTDs using the color yesterday to give me some inspiration...but it seems no-one else uses theirs, either
lol.gif

So this is what I came up with!

picresized_1265678436_pink1.jpg

picresized_1265678513_pink2.jpg

picresized_1265678642_pink4.jpg

Once again, sorry the pictures suck. My expensive canon doesn't 'do' makeup, so camera phone it was.

Eyes

Bare canvas paint pot and gracious me shadestick
All girl on lids with mixing medium and then dry over the top
Platinum pigment in crease
Fineshine eyeshadow (inner corner) and divine knight (crease and lower lashline) from Dame Edna Wisteria trio
Black tied upper liner
Pink opal pigment and pollen eyeshadow to highlight (trying to replicate vanilla!)
Smoulder with pink opal on waterline
Fling on brows
Zoomlash mascara

Face

EL Doublewear in Shell
Select cover up concealer
NW15 studiofix
Lily Lolo porcelain
MSF porcelain pink on cheeks

(I was playing with my new crown syntho brushes on my face, which I LOVE. I've finally found a concealer brush that works!!)

Lips

Scanty L/S
Porcelain pink on centre

Junkie

I use mine as a highlighter over my blush!

I think everyone is too scared to use it all up haha.

Nice though! I find that pinks work better as an eyeshadow on lighter or darker skintones...not medium like mine.

Pretty!

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
I use mine as a highlighter over my blush!

I think everyone is too scared to use it all up haha.

Nice though! I find that pinks work better as an eyeshadow on lighter or darker skintones...not medium like mine.

Pretty!

Hahaha you're probably right. The flipside of having medium skin though is that you can wear it as a blush and have it look subtle. I get loads of sparkly fallout with All Girl and the pink undertone comes through really strongly - so I think I'd look like Barbie if I tried!

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralBlast
don't get rid of all girl because it really looks good on you!

Thank you!
smiles.gif
I've decided to get rid of scanty instead because I just prefer creme de la femme. But All Girl gets a reprieve
yes.gif
I might try it with deep blue green next...