My Illamasqua haul..

TheClara

Today I got a package in the mail with some lovely new stuff from Illamasqua. Really love all the new products!

The packing...

My new stuff:
Lipsticks: Sonnet, Brink & Blaze
Cream Blushers: Sob & Libido
Medium Pencils: Titivate, Hex & Sophie
Cream Pigment: Hollow (From the new Toxic Nature Collection.)

ElvenEyes

Lovely! I just recently bought about 6 Illamasque blushes and fell completely in love with them. How are their lipsticks? Enjoy your new goodies!

Piarpreet

OMG dont tell me thats a nice lip pencil!!!! Can you please swatch it :) and the other two aswell if possible. Thanx!

TheClara

Cool that you like my haul! I'm really pleased with all the stuff I got as well,specially the blushes. They are lovely=)

Elven Eyes: Six of the blushes! Lucky you! The texture of the cream blushes is lovely. The lipsticks, at least the shades I bought are a really pigmented and the formula is a bit on the dry side. Not overly dry,but not moisturizig either. Think they last pretty long on the lips. Over all I like them very much and I want to get some more shades soon.

Piarpreet: Yes I do intend to use it as a lipliner. The pens are really pigmeted and good to work with. Not too soft (as I sometimes find for example the UD 24/7 pencils) and not too hard either. Here you can see swatches of all the products:

2browneyes

NIce haul.... I plan on making my first Illamasqua purchases next month some time. Can't wait. Thx 4 sharing.