My "I'm going to seel Tool so I'm test-driving my outfit" FOTD (pic heavy)

inlucesco

Heheh I'm playing all my Tool albums at a very loud volume while I decide what to wear and, of course, how to wear my makeup (I know that I'm not the only one who does this...at least, I hope not!).

200695185_1eb6dcd3e3.jpg

200697314_b9c095c586.jpg

200695182_69fe3b3d0e_m.jpg

I used:
Face:
l'oreal true match concealer
Tarte cheekstain in Flush
Some random bronzer that doesn't seem to have a name (it came in a gift set - and look how "bronze" I am! I glow in the dark!)

Eyes - since I was playing around there's a lot of stuff:
a Physician's Formula creme eyeshadow as a base
Aquadisiac
Golder's Green pigment
A Bluer Blue
Swimming
Violet pigment
Blitz & Glitz fluidline
Wet & Wild liquid liner in "turquoise"
Maybelline volume express mascara

And Adventurous lipglass (I should probably get a backup before it disappears forever, I use it so much).

Oh and my outfit, why not:

200695188_c31751637a.jpg

200695189_2d63cb06d5.jpg

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE TOOL AGAIN. If that weren't obvious already.
greengrin.gif

Havenly

Like the look! Very pretty!

And you are seeing Tool?!?! *gasps* I am seriously jealous. I missed them when they came to my town, it was a very small venue and not many tickets. Have a wonderful time!!! (and blow a kiss to Maynard for me hehe)

showpuli

I LOVE LOVE the shirt it is so fab! I want it!

I love all the colors on the eves. I think it looks great!
Wow I hope you have a brilliant time! You plan to jump up on stage?
winks.gif

You definately look hot!

Take care!

ilona

inlucesco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havenly
Like the look! Very pretty!

And you are seeing Tool?!?! *gasps* I am seriously jealous. I missed them when they came to my town, it was a very small venue and not many tickets. Have a wonderful time!!! (and blow a kiss to Maynard for me hehe)

Thanks all, and Havenly/Brandii, I believe they're doing a fall tour, so keep your eyes open (unless you two want to fly out here to CA and buy the extra tickets my boyfriend got? No? Darn).
smiles.gif
I couldn't get tickets when they did the May club tour either, but I saw them in 2002 or 2003 for the Lateralus tour and it was awesome. So I'm all excited.

Showpuli, the shirt was a $5 Split tank from Ross. They had a bunch when I went yesterday.
smiles.gif

ILoveMacMakeup

I love your shirt and the eyeliner is super cute. And Im BEYOND jealous that you get to see Tool. You gotta tell us all about it.

MACmermaid

Your makeup and outfit look great! Tool is the greatest band. I am going to see them for the 3rd time in September when they come to the Philadelphia area for the fall tour and I can't wait! Come September, I will be doing the exact same thing you are doing now
smiles.gif

10,000 Days is an unbelievable album and I can't wait to hear the new stuff live.

Anyway, great job on your look and enjoy the show!

JULIA

First of all...
I AM SO JEALOUS. Gosh. I wish Tool would come here =[. I love them.

Your makeup is very pretty, I love the colours! And your shirt is cute! Awsome stuff.

pr1nces583

that looks amazing! i love your top too! and tool
eyelove.gif
they hardly ever come to uk to tour and i missed them this time. they only played in london and at download festival
ssad.gif

hope you have fun!

Latest posts