BE Multi-tasking Minerals in Summer Bisque
MAC Studio Touch-Up Stick in NC30
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Cheeks:
MAC Margin Blush to define cheekbones
MAC Blushbaby along jawline
MAC Honour on apples

Eyes:
MAC Corduroy e/s on brows (applied with NARS smudge brush)
MAC Olive Groove all over lid
MAC Sumptuous Olive on outer half of lid
MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl smudged along entire lashline
MAC Power Kohl pencil in Orpheus as liner
Imju Fiberwig mascara in Black

Lips:
MAC Viva Glam V lipstick *(because I'm only going to the mall it's no big deal!)

ivorygleam

LOL, I kinda had the same "i'm just going out it doesn't matter" moment when i went to home depot this weekend with the BF. sigh.
you look beautiful... and natural like you aren't wearing any makeup!

archangeli

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
Looks lovely. Question... Are you wearing coloured contacts? If so what's your natural colour?

Hehe... I get asked this all the time. I'm wearing grey contacts but my natural colour is brown (you can see a bit of brown right next to my pupils). I like the grey because it's subtle, whereas if I wear blue contacts it screams "Hey look, I have contacts on!"

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangeli
Thanks everyone!

Hehe... I get asked this all the time. I'm wearing grey contacts but my natural colour is brown (you can see a bit of brown right next to my pupils). I like the grey because it's subtle, whereas if I wear blue contacts it screams "Hey look, I have contacts on!"

I was just wondering because you're the first person I've ever actually liked that colour on. I'm very surprised. Usually I find them to garish looking on anyone, even blue eyed gals.

Latest posts