My "I'm sick of being sick and lonely" haul/first haul of 09

brokenxbeauty

This is probably my biggest haul yet! The MA that helped me was really nice, and I feel like I got a lot for my money.
It definitely put me in a better mood!
greengrin.gif

IMG_3374.jpg

I got:
Penultimate liner from the Chill collection (after hearing you all raving about it!)
Dame blush
Springsheen blush
Golden bronzing powder
Woodwinked e/s
Vanilla e/s
Brun e/s
Shroom e/s
168 brush
Viva Glam V

M.A.C. head.

Doesn't hauling make you feel so damn good?!

Great stuff!

How are you liking the Penultimate? I was really excited about mine, but I don't like it
ssad.gif
Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
th_LMAO.gif

imacami21

Viva Glam V is def one of my faves! Good pick [: I'm glad you feel better. It's quite crazy how shopping can cheer a girl up [;

AdlersMommy22

mmmm you got some AWESOME staples!!!! Im about to get my 168 in the mail and im sooo excited! do you love it?!?! Ive been contouring with my 190 which isn't working so great... LOL

AdlersMommy22

mmmm you got some AWESOME staples!!!! Im about to get my 168 in the mail and im sooo excited! do you love it?!?! Ive been contouring with my 190 which isn't working so great... LOL

brokenxbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
Doesn't hauling make you feel so damn good?!

Great stuff!

How are you liking the Penultimate? I was really excited about mine, but I don't like it
ssad.gif
Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
th_LMAO.gif

I used it for the first time today, and I'm not sure about it yet. I think I just made my line too big and wasn't super excited about my look today, which would have to do with my application skills, not the liner. Haha, I'll let you know what I think after a few more tries. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22

I've only used it to apply blush so far. I haven't tried contouring yet, but that's the main reason I bought this brush, so I'm hoping I'll love it (and not look completely terrible my first try at contouring, lol!)

brokenxbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Springsheen is on my list..let us know how you like it
smiles.gif

Love it! One of the prettiest colors ever.
And the 168 is grrreat, everyone should get one. ;]