My In 3D and Painterly Haul!!!

kuuipo1207

Hey everyone! I had just woken up, put on some pants and let the dog out when there was a buzz at my door! It was my friendly ups man coming to bear MAC gifts to me!! Yay! Anyways, I got all of the In 3D glosses and 5 of the paint pots. I put up pics and swatches in the swatch threads if you wanna take a looksie!!

In 3D pics and swatches.... http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=74900

Paint Pot pics and swatches... http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=75291

juicyaddict

those swatches are pretty esp the 3d l/g. i am jealous you got em all. it looks so hard to decide which ones to get. i also got the paint pots in artifact, indianwood, and delft. rubenesque looks pretty.

jilliandanica

fantastic haul! thank you for the swatches too...i'm so excited to pick up some 3d glosses and the paint pots!!

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
those swatches are pretty esp the 3d l/g. i am jealous you got em all. it looks so hard to decide which ones to get. i also got the paint pots in artifact, indianwood, and delft. rubenesque looks pretty.

Yeah I couldn't decide which colors I wanted but I've been so excited about the In 3D collection coming out since I first heard about it that I just decided I'd get them all. I figure which ever ones I didn't like I could return them for the ones I do like or something. The paint pots are great!! They're really creamy and the fact that they still feel creamy after they've dried and don't smudge just blew my mind!!
rofl.gif

lethaldesign

Great swatches, thanks for those! So jealous that you got ALL of the glosses
smiles.gif
I think I've narrowed my list down to 5 of them, but I'll decide for sure when I go tomorrow. The paint pots look beautiful too. You got all the ones I plan on getting!

Dizzyray822

OMG....I cant decide they all look so beautiful!!! I love the look of Wondershine, In 3D, and Switched up though. I cant wait till tomorrow !!!!!!

starangel2383

i cant wait to try them out either but i dont know when i will be able to get them. i may go to the mall tomorrow and look at them but then again, i am going to orlando on saturday with my mom and she has agreed to go to the mall that has the macpro store. do you gals and guys have any recommendations as to other stores that i should check out in the millenia mall?