Brushes:
stash23.jpg

stash24.jpg

stash25.jpg

All Tucked In
smiles.gif

Stash26.jpg

beautenoir

awesome collection doll!...how do you find MAC mascara?...it's probably the one MAC thing I've never tried!

michy_mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiffa
Very nice! What type of traincase is that?

Alot of people have been asking me that! It is actually just one I picked up at Target for about $29.99. Before I started with MAC all I had was a small caboodles one. ALthough it was cute it wouldn't even hold all the lip products I have now, so I had to upgrade. The Brand is called TRU and they have them in black and silver!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
.....I see you have some UD lip gunks, I love those!

I 2nd that! My 2 faves are Gash and Biker! I love your shadows. OMG, that Lola kabuki is to die for! Do you like the UD Go Army shadow? I have pondered getting that for some time.

Nice collection
smiles.gif

michy_mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I 2nd that! My 2 faves are Gash and Biker! I love your shadows. OMG, that Lola kabuki is to die for! Do you like the UD Go Army shadow? I have pondered getting that for some time.

Nice collection
smiles.gif

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this! I love my UD Lip Gunks. I probably wear Biker the most but Shifty tastes the best! lol...coconut java.

And the Lola Kabuki is great! It was a present from my BF when he had to go out of town on businesss unexpectedly. The Geisha Glow powders ae excellent too!

And go army shadow is awesome! It is really nice with Golden olive pigment over it!
smiles.gif

michy_mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns
I LOVE YOU for labeling everything.
How are Sonia Kashuk brushes?

The Sonia Kashuk brushes are excellent! They are a great value and work really well
smiles.gif

TrusyMyEyes

pigments...how i only want them to just have them..i don't even use the ones i have. really..i like never use them..maybe once a year.

Latest posts