• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My inspiration

smexiebinks

YouTube - Tropical Inspired look.

I love rissrose2 on youtube! She is so amazing and is my inspiration for this look!

My look is not the same as hers but I was looking at hers when I thought of this one, thus she is my inspiration!
cutey.gif

smexiebinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillianaOcho
Smexiee!!!! i love it!! i miiss making videos! =( hope to see more of yours soon!

Hey crazy
yahoo.gif
!!!! I haven't talked to you again! LOL.
Hopefully I will be able to see you on aim the weekend after this one.

Thanks so much, I hope everything is going well with you!
Make me happy and make some videos
greengrin.gif

I'll be uploading a colab. video soon andddd I have some celebrities in mind too. Hopefully everything comes out well and people like it.

Okay, I'm done with my essay (I'm in essay mode LOL)

<3333 I miss asking you about makeup, lillers the mentor!!!!
cutey.gif

i just got a new camera! so hopefully ill be recording some videos soon =)
i did a practice run of the cheetah look a couple days ago and it didnt look too bad
choochoo.gif
=) i want to record that one as well and maybe post it as a response.
i miss talking to you too! i still havent gotten my laptop fixed yet so i cant count on going online whenever =-/
hopefully ill talk to you soon! take caareee!

Latest posts