my interview is only days away &&...

i feel like i still have SO much to do!

i have my resume and cover letter typed and ready to go . i simply need to print it and put it together in a folder.

i just got my outfit together today. a plain black short sleeve dress, black sling - back heels, and black on black leopard print tights!

i have been reading blogs like CRAZY and studying products a little bit to be more familiar with them. i ahve also studied company hist. , viva glam, etc.

i am getting my hair done sun. which was needed anyways - but im going back to my natural chocolate brown color & throwing in some blonde. i am also cutting it - im thinking a shoulder length angled bob.

also - gettin eyebrows done & my normal manicure, etc. should i take one of my MAC nailpolishs w. me & have them ues it?

ughh so much to do for this interview & iv had almost a month!

on top of all this i still have to figure out how im going to do my makeup . my interview is w. homa & ive heard shes picky on blending & what not idk if i should do something simple, or something dramatic , i def. want to stand out tho.

if anyone has advice/ wants to comment etc. please let me know!!! thank youu!

ps- i knwo theres alot of threads about homa but if anyone has interviewed/worked with her and has advice please let me know or pm me! thanks
yes.gif