my 'it's been a long time!' fotd

trollydolly

So it's been a long time since my last fotd. I went out tonight for a few drinks with some friends and thought i'd take some photos for a fotd before I went out.
Enjoy!

mac moisturecover concealer nc15
mufe hd foundation 115
mufe hd powder
mac golden bronzer
little bit of mac plum du bois blush
udpp
jete e/s
and a little bit of smudged violet e/s
shadowy lady e/s
phloof e/s
feline e/l
diorshow mascara
masque l/s
and a little bit of turkish delight it some of the photos.

SNV32411.jpg

SNV32405.jpg

SNV32375.jpg

SNV32396.jpg

blindpassion

Ive missed your fotds! glad to see you back
smiles.gif
you look gorgeous!

I noticed you use the mufe hd foundation / powder, can you tell me how you are liking them? Im considering getting them.

MACaholic21

Very pretty! I'm also curious about how you like the MUFE HD foundation and powder -- your skin looks flawless!

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Ive missed your fotds! glad to see you back
smiles.gif
you look gorgeous!

I noticed you use the mufe hd foundation / powder, can you tell me how you are liking them? Im considering getting them.

Thanks for your comments! x
I'm loving the mufe hd foundation and powder, I used to be very much a studio fix fluid girl, but the mufe hd foundation is so light compared to sff and still has really good coverage. It looks really natural on the skin and the hd powder is the perfect setting powder. I used to use msfn with sff together and it felt sooo heavy and cakey so i'm loving the lightness (not sure thats a word?) of the hd powder. hth!

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
Thanks for your comments! x
I'm loving the mufe hd foundation and powder, I used to be very much a studio fix fluid girl, but the mufe hd foundation is so light compared to sff and still has really good coverage. It looks really natural on the skin and the hd powder is the perfect setting powder. I used to use msfn with sff together and it felt sooo heavy and cakey so i'm loving the lightness (not sure thats a word?) of the hd powder. hth!

Ohh thank-you thank-you thank-you! I use SFF and Ive very much enjoyed using it but Im looking for something that doesnt feel as heavy and still gives that same type of coverage. Im definitely going to check it out!
smiles.gif

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Ohh thank-you thank-you thank-you! I use SFF and Ive very much enjoyed using it but Im looking for something that doesnt feel as heavy and still gives that same type of coverage. Im definitely going to check it out!
smiles.gif

you won't regret it!

Latest posts