my itsy bitsy mac collection.. im jus a beginner! with pics heavy

lizsybarite

Such a pretty display! LOL my cat would make quick work of it, though. The moment she figured out how well the e/s pots roll...!

Classic Beauty

I lost my prrr too!
ssad.gif
I need to buy another one. I only used it like 5 times, so yea, I wasted like 12 bucks.

simar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
I lost my prrr too!
ssad.gif
I need to buy another one. I only used it like 5 times, so yea, I wasted like 12 bucks.

the feeling is mutual
oh.gif
atleast its not LE, can go back to repurchase it anytime!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Nice collection! Electric Eel, Shale, Shag and Velvet Moss are some of my faves! Your display is so neat. It is like walking into a MAC store. Very cute!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsybarite
Such a pretty display! LOL my cat would make quick work of it, though. The moment she figured out how well the e/s pots roll...!

LOL! My cats would rock that shelf's world! Speaking of eyeshadows rolling......I was in my living room watching a movie and unknown to me, my cats were upstairs starting trouble. They started a footie match with my Zonk Bleu. I didn't realize this was going on until one scored a goal by kicking it through the railing, over the stairs and into the living room. Landed right at my feet. Gotta give him props for accuracy, huh?
smiles.gif

Oh, and sorry about your Prrrr. I hope it finds its way home!

simar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Nice collection! Electric Eel, Shale, Shag and Velvet Moss are some of my faves! Your display is so neat. It is like walking into a MAC store. Very cute!
smiles.gif

I didn't realize this was going on until one scored a goal by kicking it through the railing, over the stairs and into the living room. Landed right at my feet. Gotta give him props for accuracy, huh?
smiles.gif

Oh, and sorry about your Prrrr. I hope it finds its way home!

heyy what a wonderful comment!! it was fun reading it ahah. but thank you! that's real sweet of u.

lol the cat incident is very cute, and funny! i dont have any pets so i dont have that problem. but yea props to the kitty for the score!
smiles.gif

super exotic

I love that stand you have! and compared to the other ladies who have been collecting for years yours is small but it is probably bigger than a lot of other people's also. I'm glad you posted this!

simar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb
nice collection and the disply.. do you seriously keep it liek that? Crazy! LOL

yeah i do. im not a freak lol dont worry, but i dont rush with things so its good for me. i actually find this more convenient because i dont have that much stuff so i dont really need a traincase. i would find it a hassle to take the traincase out everyday.
smiles.gif