My Itty Bitty, Teeney Tiny, Itsy Bitsy MAC "Collection" :)

xkatietron

Hey everyone!!!
So, I have been a long time MAC admirer from afar, but I never had the money to pay for it. Now, however, I have a wonderful paying job and I can finally own MAC
yahoo.gif
I have only been collection MAC since June 6th (thats a week from when this is posted) so I think I'm on the right track. When I get paid on the 20th and I'm gonna get some foundation (I have Coastal Scents brushes and I think they're working fine!) and some Strobe Liquid. Hurray!!

traincaseiitp4.jpg

traincasepsdrj0.jpg

So as you can see, I don't have very much haha. I want to get Woodwinked and Mulch very, very soon. Are there any other products that you guys think I should get? I would love to know what you guys use the most!

Thank you everyone!
poke.gif
hahhah, i just like that smiley
smiles.gif

ppalada

hey not a bad start!! u got some pretty colors. Hmm, as for other colors, maybe some highlight colors like shroom? or some greens. cool heat would be a great collection to stock up on the teals and blues.
oh, i like that smiley too, it's funny.
greengrin.gif

xkatietron

Thanks ppalada.
Yeah I was thinking about Shroom, too!
I have blue/green eyes so that cool heat sounds like a great collection!

MonBlanCesS

Its nice that you know about this site to guide you...I absolutely love to use Naked Lunch like everyday as my highlihter.

newagetomatoz

Lovely start to a collection! Mulch and Woodwinked were my *almost* first MAC purchases and I still love them as much as I did then.

If you have the money, definately start investing in some good brushes because they make all the difference! And the 187 is LOVE!