My jeweltone has no name sticker at the bottom?

dollbabybex

i got it from an official mac store but it has no sticker at the bottom of the pot??:confused:

i dont care i just took the name sticker off the box and stuck it on instead

(just incase in the future i forget its name)

that also gave me a brainwave...
hmm.gif
maybe you girls who depot should do that... use the stickers on the top of the boxes to name them?

just a thought
smiles.gif

so has anybody had this happen before?

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex
i got it from an official mac store but it has no sticker at the bottom of the pot??:confused:

hmm.gif
maybe you girls who depot should do that... use the stickers on the top of the boxes to name them?

just a thought
smiles.gif

When we depot, it's very easy to remove the sticker from the bottom of the pot...this way we get the name, finish, and code.

csuthetaphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex

hmm.gif

just a thought
smiles.gif

I bought a Vibrational lipglass with a sticker on the bottom, but no name was printed on it. That's a good idea...maybe I will take the sticker from the box!

VeronikaJ

I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's most likely just a production flaw. Rest assured, this happens often
smiles.gif

And FYI, the codes on the bottom of the shadows and lipstick, etc have nothing to do with the formula or color of the product it's just used at MAC for shipping purposes
smiles.gif

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronikaJ
I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's most likely just a production flaw. Rest assured, this happens often
smiles.gif

And FYI, the codes on the bottom of the shadows and lipstick, etc have nothing to do with the formula or color of the product it's just used at MAC for shipping purposes
smiles.gif

The code tells you the date it was manufactured.

VeronikaJ

The code is actually not the date it was manufactured, that's been a long time myth that many artists are trying to make sure isn't still circulating. It truly is just a shipping code.

magenta

when i bought my stereo rose MSF, the sticker on the bottom said "refined beyond bronze" heh...so it had a sticker, just the wrong one

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
No matter what.. I'll still love my 'culb' eyeshadow.. :p

ha thats funny
smiles.gif

all just human error i suppose x

a914butterfly

yes, i once bought gorgeous gold (pot form) and there wasn't a sticker on the bottom. i didn't really care, i knew it was real since i bought it at a mac store.