My job is pissing me off

SingFrAbsoltion

Okay, so I cannot stress enough just how much I hate working in retail, but as a student it's hard to find something that fits your schedule, so I'm pretty much left with no choice. Anyway, I work with all girls, there's never ending drama, finger pointing, you name it. I overheard people talking shit behind my back quite a few times, once a girl who didn't know that she was on speakerphone called a stupid bitch, etc. Now they have this stupid rule that you can't get your schedule over the phone, you have to come in to get it, WTF! I don't drive and it takes me 45min to get there, and they don't care and keep hanging up on me. I have to make an appointment with my doctor for next week and I don't know what to do right now. I hate my stupid job
thmbdn.gif

elegant-one

Re: Dumb Managers

Well, considering the price of gas...this really needs to be rethought! What a waste of time. I would nicely file a complaint.

amoona

Where do you work? Honestly I'd tell them to shove it and quit and just get another job. If you're in school and you're just working jobs instead of careers then who cares. You don't deserve to be spoken about like that or treated that way. Did you talk to your manager about them talking about you?

SingFrAbsoltion

My store manager was there when the girl called me a bitch on speakerphone, she just acted like nothing happened

Oh and I work in a clothing store. One of those Forever 21 type stores, ugh

MACATTAK

Time to leave this job. I'm sure you would be able to find another retail job pretty easily. Hopefully a much better one!

Hilly

if you're a student, you should try and get a job at your school's library. it is a rockin job. I did it for four years in college. basically i got paid to do my homework!