My kit

MACisME

wonderful collection miss! where is that big case from with the pockets in sight... and how much?

Hilly

Awesome stuff!!! It looks so professional!
clap.gif

pearl

Ahh be careful of the MSFS on the edge of the table!! That makes me nervous, lol!
Amazing collection though, love the biiiig case with drawers.

MisaMayah

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I've never seen a huge collection like this before,lol..
I love the Silver drawers!!

Dreamergirl3

LOVE your kit! how do you like the Nixie pigments? I've been wanting to try the brand out for a while and the piggies are probably where I'd start...TIA!
smiles.gif

ette

They're amazing! Especially Wicked! It's a beauty blackish color but its really a deeeeeeeeep metallic-y green. Stunning! I also love Nectar (beautiful orange gold with white pearl), Oasis (the prettiest blue ever), Mystic (gorgeous teal), Ruby Slippers (true red pigment), Emerald City (beautiful deep emerald), and Antares (purple grey with pearl).

grlygrlnyc

Love it, your kit is great! One question, how do u use you Nars St Bart's multiple... I have one I haven't used because I just don't know how!!

ette

I take two fingers, press them onto the multiple so I get some on my fingers. Then I rub those fingers with the same fingers on the other hand to warm the cream. After that I apply it under the cheekbones, the sides and tip of nose, the top of forehead, and temples. Then I blend with a large buffer brush.

Weasel

in the last picture

what is that corally peach lipgloss to the right of the givenchy blush? near the bottom left...

awesome collection, I'm gonna go check out nixie cos it sounds amazing!