My Kitty in the Flowerbed

OldSoulsBody

I know I know. But I've been reading alot of posts about people's kitties and I decided I wanted to share too....

Here's my Olivia in the flowerbed. She's an indoor cat so this was a HUGE moment for her....

000_0627.JPG

000_0626.JPG

000_0625.JPG

And just one of her being a snuggle bug
000_0542.JPG

midnightlouise

Those are great pics! I just love how she looks like she's sniffing the flowers (trying to eat them more like lol!) Mine are all indoor kitties, too but they like to try to escape to the grass if given half a chance.
smiles.gif
Thanks for posting, I love animal pics
greengrin.gif

btw - I sent you a PM....

mspixieears

Yeah, what a real sweetie! I can't resist a cat pic. Love her colouring too (did you know that there are no male cats with that colouring?), soooo pretty!

OldSoulsBody

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Yeah, what a real sweetie! I can't resist a cat pic. Love her colouring too (did you know that there are no male cats with that colouring?), soooo pretty!

Yeah a friend of mine explained that to me...she said that if a male cat is born calico it's this huge freak of Nature and that male calicos are always sterile.

OldSoulsBody

Quote:
Originally Posted by melly_x
Awww, how cute. She looks like my kitty, Honey
smiles.gif

26jul-08.jpg

honeybunny.jpg

AWWWWW...she's so adorable! I love the little splatter of black across her nose. She looks like a real sweetie.

midnightlouise

oooh! More kitty pics
greengrin.gif
Honey is soooooooo cute, too! I had no idea that was true about male calicos. Interesting! You learn something new every day
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

Awww my boyfriend is allergic to cats... luckily I'm more of a dog person but once in a when I see one of you ladies super cute kitty pics... I wish I could have one.

faerie_bel

aaargh I'm such a sucker for cute kitty pics! I'm getting a kitty of my very own for my birthday soon
smiles.gif
smiles.gif