My Last 8 Days Haul

KikiB

So Heatherette launched last week, and immediately when I got to work on Thursday I made a pitstop at MAC and got the 3D Silver glitter and the Style Minx l/g. Well Wednesday, I was kinda bored...so I transferred cash into my checking. Now the hard choice: Lollipop Lovin, Hollywood Nights, or Reflects Gold? I went with the first one. Wasn't convinced at first but now, I like. Then today, I caved and got the other two. I HAD to get a backup of Style Minx, because that colour is amazing on me (I might go for a Hollywood Nights backup too). And to top it all off, gotta get a bottle of UDPP. My glitter requires it!
th_LMAO.gif

newagetomatoz

Nice haul!! And don't you love how somehow your collection just grows like that! lol You're making me want to pick up some of that glitter! Enjoy!!
yahoo.gif

KikiB

Why thank you! I almost feel like my collection doubled in the last week. It didn't actually...
tong.gif
but my bank account certainly feels that it does!

I added to it today though with Alpha Girl, thinking that I would regret it somehow if I didn't get it and every store sold out, partially because I only got two items from Fafi that I wanted because I dawdled. Turns out I got the very last one of them. It isn't my favourite but I did not own a single blush-only bronzers and iridescent powders so it was kind of filling a big vacancy in my makeup collection.

KikiB

Oh trust me, I am. It's small compared to the hauls for a lot of people, because I don't make a ton of money, but I am always buying makeup every couple weeks or so.

Latest posts