My Latest Haul. Lots of Pics

foxxylatina07

Thank you gals for looking at my mini haul (mini yeah right) LMAO!!

Hawaii02: in answer to your question about Milk pigment it's a light frosted pink.

lanathastar

Wow, that's a really great haul! You picked up some of my absolute fav's! (Smoke Signal pigment, Emote & Chelsea Girls lip lacquer). Congrats & enjoy!

AAAAAA- MAAAAAZZZZZZ - ZINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

How do you like Deep Blue Green? I just purchased it and i'm not a big fan.

wifey806

choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:happyda nce:

XxXxX

Great haul!!

I really want Blonde MSF... I wish I would have ordered that one!! And I wanted Milk pigment too, but when I got HK (I didn't get it when it was first released) the counter was already sold out!
ssad.gif

Enjoy ur stuff... it should last u a while!!
greengrin.gif

User27

OMFG!!! Amazing and I am now copping Violetta for myself. I ignored it before but I was a moron. Thank you! Thank you!

foxxylatina07

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanathastar
Wow, that's a really great haul! You picked up some of my absolute fav's! (Smoke Signal pigment, Emote & Chelsea Girls lip lacquer). Congrats & enjoy!

Thanks. I really love Chelsea Girls l/l because it can tone down bright lippies and also look sexy at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleinspired
How do you like Deep Blue Green? I just purchased it and i'm not a big fan.

Actually I haven't tried it yet but when I get around to it I'll let you know.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
OMFG!!! Amazing and I am now copping Violetta for myself. I ignored it before but I was a moron. Thank you! Thank you!

You should get it, it's such a pretty color. Perfect for the summer.

Thank you to everybody that has posted here in this thread. I really appreciate it.
winks.gif