-Parrot Eyeshadow
-Memobilia Eyeshadow
-222 Brush
-Skin Lure Studio Lights
-Dancing Light Beauty Powder
-Drizzlegold Beauty Powder
-Tenderdusk Beauty Powder
-Soft Flame Beauty Powder
-Queen Sin Lipstick (2, these are my backups)
-Rozz Revival Lipstick
-Blitzed Glitter Liner
-Enbronze Glitter Liner
-Pewterpink Glitter Liner
-Wonderwhite Glitter Liner
-Lime Dandy Glitter Liner
-6th Sin Metal X Shadow
-Cyber Metal X Shadow
-Metalblu Metal X Shadow
-Fusion Gold Metal X Shadow
-Virgin Silver Metal X Shadow
-Pure Ore Metal X Shadow
-Goldspice Metal X Shadow
-Pink Ingot Metal X Shadow
-Molten Sol Liquidlast Liner
-Blackened Red Reflects Glitter
-Very Pink Reflects Glitter
-Transparent Teal Reflects Glitter
-Antique Gold Reflects Glitter

It didn't seem that much until i listed it out.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I was still planning on going back for Full on Lust, Avarice, & Real Desire lipgloss and Supersequin Lippie.

Should i go on a
ban2.gif
yes.gif
but Fafi and Heatherette are gonna be out soon. Way later than the states but still...
Anyways, I'll put pics up later.
Pics: www.glassdoll.shutterfly.com

Glassdoll

Thanks girls. I was just supposed to pick up my stuff in late dec, but i sprained my ankle badly. So when the MA called me to say they just recieved the Originals collection i just had to make my way down.
th_DANCE.gif

astronaut

Dang woman! How much was the total
oh.gif

edit/
OMG I'm a loser but I was totally curious as to how much you spent so I added everything up and you spent $565.50 USD prior to taxes. That's a lot in one purchase! The MA must have loooooved you! If I purchased these items in my area, my total with tax would have been $609.29 USD.
wtff.gif
I like making many purchases instead of one big one. It makes me feel better tee hee
whistle.gif

lsperry

Wowweeee!!! What a drooling haul....I got light-headed reading the list....You're gonna have lots of fun playing....

I probably spent $600 from November - December; but I broke mine up into several purchases....Doing this doesn't make it seem so gleefully painful....LOL.

Glassdoll

Well, i would love to break it up into a few purchases too, but the store isn't too near me, so i usually make a trip down once or twice a month. Nov and Dec purchases i don't even want to calculate how much i spent altogether. This purchase after converting it to USD would be abt 600+

My MA prob loves me, but i think the other ones in the same store hates me, cos i only buy from that one MA cos my first time i went in just to buy an eyeshadow and the rest just couldn't really be bothered except for the one that i always buy from now. The other MA are now really nice to me tho
th_LMAO.gif

MisaMayah

wow!! that's a fab haul!!

Where were you able to get Queen's Sin lipstick?? I'm hoping your in London!!

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Wowweeee!!! What a drooling haul....I got light-headed reading the list....You're gonna have lots of fun playing....

I probably spent $600 from November - December; but I broke mine up into several purchases....Doing this doesn't make it seem so gleefully painful....LOL.

LOL...this is the way I do it too
winkiss.gif

Great haul, BTW
drools.gif

Glassdoll

For those asking abt where i am, I'm actually located in Malaysia at the moment. If u girls want, i can actually check and see if the store still has more Queen Sin lippies available.