My "lay me off why dontcha?!" face ;)

leenybeeny

Yes, this is what I looked like the day I went into work and they laid me off. Buggers. Look how happy I looked in the morning. Booo!!!!

3494539283_6c5f5bd85f.jpg

3495355758_c5ce17320f.jpg

3494539935_503b2dc7b4.jpg

Perky Paintpot
Jest e/s
Sushi Flower e/s
Fly-by-Blu liner
Bang on Blue e/s
Blu-Noir e/s
Romping e/s
Blacktrack Fluidine
BeneFit HighBrow
BeneFit Hoola
Sweet William blush
Angeldish l/s
Nymphette l/g

elongreach

You look gorgeous! Sorry about the job. If it makes you feel a little better, I've known since December that I was going to be out of a job as of May 22nd. My bank is merging with another and there is no need for my position anymore. It sucks, but it will get better!

kaliraksha

Sorry to hear about your being laid off... no idea how anyone can say anything negative to you with your big pretty eyes!

Hope you find a job you love even more soon!

Holy Rapture

I read they called you back
smiles.gif
So, am guessing you're back to your happy self! You have such beautiful eyes! Great look ...

leenybeeny

Thanks everyone!!! I woke up this morning to see all these messages, and you truly brighten my whole day!!! I am baking cookies.. feeling good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
You have the most gorgeous eyes!

How do you always get such up-close and CLEAR camera shots?! Im so jealous!

Thank you!! I use the portrait setting on my camera, and I look in the mirror when I do it. My camera has this setting that shows a green box around the area that is focused, so in the mirror, I can see the screen of my camera and see that I am focused on the right area. Also, for my eyes, I just zoom in as close as I can, but I still hold my camera as far away as possible. Then I crop the shots.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by elongreach
You look gorgeous! Sorry about the job. If it makes you feel a little better, I've known since December that I was going to be out of a job as of May 22nd. My bank is merging with another and there is no need for my position anymore. It sucks, but it will get better!

Aw man, sorry to hear that. Are you looking for something now. Sucks to know about it for so long, but at the same time, advance warning is good thing too. I hope you find something soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
I read they called you back
smiles.gif
So, am guessing you're back to your happy self! You have such beautiful eyes! Great look ...

The callback was for a company I applied to. I am meeting with them on the 11th, but they aren't hiring until July. They are just doing preliminary interviews right now so that they have a "talent pool" for when their hiring starts. It is an AMAZING company, so even if I have to wait till July, I woudn't mind if I got hired there.

Shadowy Lady

Kathleen you look so gorgeous. The colour combinations you use are always so unique and work amazingly well.

I hope you can find a job soon. July is not that far away
smiles.gif

Latest posts