My 'leaving the country' haul :-/

Norwaygirl

So, basically I'm moving from the UK back to Germany next week and, while that is all peachy, I needed to do some haulin' before I leave London as some cosmetic products are way more expensive over in Germany (hello MAC!!!) and others are hard to come by. I wish I had more money to spend, but, being realistic, I decided to get basic stuff I know I will use a lot and that I've always wanted to try. =)

IMG_5351.jpg

Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
MSFN in Light
Plush Lash in Plushblack
Wipes
CCB in Pearl
Hue l/s (I B2M'd for this. London/UK gals: The MAC counter at Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge took my panless e/s empties without any trouble!
winks.gif
)
219 brush
Cult of Cherry mailer which represents the Spiced Chocolate quad I intend to get tomorrow.
greengrin.gif

IMG_5353.jpg

GOSH Foundation primer backup which I actually prefer over MAC's Prep+Prime skin
Benefit B-Spot perfume
Benefit LemonAid
Boots No.7 lipliner in Nude
3 types of Burt's Bees chapstick (I love them and wouldn't have a clue where to get them in Germany, if possible at all)

IMG_5355.jpg

Too Faced:

Pink Leopard bronzing powder
Retractable Kabuki (oh so pretty & cute!!!!)
Shadow Insurance - when I bought this, there were two people who separately from each other rather aggressively told me to get UDPP instead because it is 'OMG so much better'. I was like: WTF, get off my back!! I already have UDPP and I wanna *try* the Shadow Insurance for myself, thank you very much! It might have been because UDPP is more expensive and they wanted to sell it? IDK.

Pink Leopard compact open:
IMG_5357.jpg

Okay, I admit that I mainly got this compact because it looked so cute. I'm a sucker for the Too Faced packaging in general.

IMG_5358.jpg

Coastal Scents brushes that I ordered from their website:

Pink Duo Fiber Powder Stippler
Pink Deluxe Oval Shadow Brush
Pink Oval Fluff Shadow Brush
Italian Badger Buffer Brush Large
Sable Blending Brush

The cutest cosmetics case/bag-thing ever:
IMG_5359.jpg

It's PINK inside!!! And it has leopard print!!! The best thing: It was just 3 quid at Primark! <3

I think I might do reviews of some of the stuff on my Youtube channel. If there's a specific one of the products you'd like an in-depth review about, please let me know. =D

FOTD hopefully coming soon, I'm just too busy with moving at the moment. :-/

xoxo

thezander

I definitely prefer Shadow Insurance to UDPP! Good luck with moving and enjoy your awesome new stuff. =)

Norwaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezander
I definitely prefer Shadow Insurance to UDPP! Good luck with moving and enjoy your awesome new stuff. =)

Thank you! I'm excited to see how the Shadow Insurance works for me.
smiles.gif

Norwaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Emjoy your haul! And
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
here in Germany
winks.gif

Thank you!
smiles.gif
I grew up in Germany so I'm happy that I'll be able to see my friends more often again. Just the German MAC prices irk me somewhat.
thmbdn.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwaygirl
Thank you!
smiles.gif
I grew up in Germany so I'm happy that I'll be able to see my friends more often again. Just the German MAC prices irk me somewhat.
thmbdn.gif

true.gif

Norwaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34macfan
Is the kabuki soft, and great hauling

Thanks.
smiles.gif
The Too Faced kabuki is seriously the softest brush I have ever felt! It's incredible!

babiid0llox

Ooh such a pretty haul! I'm sure you'll definitely enjoy it.
greengrin.gif
Plus the little makeup bag/case thingy is so adorable!

Norwaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiid0llox
Ooh such a pretty haul! I'm sure you'll definitely enjoy it.
greengrin.gif
Plus the little makeup bag/case thingy is so adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
nice haul you there, i especially love the leopard print case.

Thanks ladies! The makeup bag was such a bargain!
greengrin.gif

lukinamama

very nice haul,I am in love with my Too Faced Pink Leopard
smiles.gif

but I am a bit confused now.I was sure that Mac prices in Germany are lower than in UK.

Carlyx

Fab haul, Im gonna buy the GOSH primer tomorrow as I've heard really great reviews about it
greengrin.gif
I've also wanted to try the Leopard Bronzer aswell.

Norwaygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinamama
very nice haul,I am in love with my Too Faced Pink Leopard
smiles.gif

but I am a bit confused now.I was sure that Mac prices in Germany are lower than in UK.

Nope, MAC is more expensive in Germany than in the UK unfortunately, at least at the moment. :-/
For example eyeshadows in Germany: 15,50 Euro. In the UK: 10 Pounds = 12,40 Euro
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
Great haul. I LOVE that leopard print powder, too cute

winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyx
Fab haul, Im gonna buy the GOSH primer tomorrow as I've heard really great reviews about it
greengrin.gif
I've also wanted to try the Leopard Bronzer aswell.

The GOSH primer is really good! The Leopard bronzer is VERY shimmery, so you should probably only get it if you like shimmery cheeks.
winks.gif

kimmy

i love that bag!

your youtube review isn't opening for me.
ssad.gif
how are the coastal scents brushes? i love the pink ones, i kind of want to buy a few but i've heard really mixed reviews on them...
shrugs.gif

MAC*alicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwaygirl
Thank you!
smiles.gif
thmbdn.gif

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
back in Germany
yes.gif

The german MAC prices are really terrible...
blinks.gif

Enjoy your stuff!
yes.gif