My Lightscapade MSF is almost gone.. :[

rachybloom

I've almost finished off my Lightscapade MSF (most of the pan is showing! ahh..) I use it almost every single day because I love how "glowy" it makes my skin. I might buy another one from a member on here or on ebay, but if I don't, can anyone recommend a product that's similar to it? Benefit High Beam is nice but it's way too glittery on me.. And Smashbox Softlights doesn't give the same effect (Lightscapade just looks the most natural). I read on a previous post on here that Jane has a blush called Wisteria but I checked out Walgreens and Target and both don't sell Jane (at least the ones by me don't.) Can ANYBODY recommend something? It's my favorite product from MAC and until MAC comes out with more MSF, I need something to hold me over (and I'm just hoping they make another pale MSF!)

kimmy

i wish i could have loved lightscapade that way...but i just could NOT get it to work for me.

if you're looking mainly for a highlighter, you can try nars albatross highlight blush powder. but if you're looking more for an all over glow, guerlain meteorites in mythic might be worth checking out, but they're a bit pricey.
winks.gif

edit maybe this stila illuminating finishing powder in gold would work, too...though it might give you more colour than lightscapade. stila's illuminating products are wonderful, though!

jenNpaci

hii! My lightscapade MSF is almost gone too...I called my MAC store to see if they had any *by miracle* in stock...they didnt. The MA did recommend BELIGHTFUL Iridescent Beauty Powder saying it gives almost the same effect as Lightscapade.

HIH!

~Crystal~

What foundation shade are you? If you're as pale as me (Nw15), Emphasize is even better than lightscapade in my opinion. I haven't touched my Lightscapade since I got Emphasize- and emphasize is showing the pan lol!

It was released with scult and shape in the duos, but it's also sold in the pro stores as an individual product.

Try it out!

HTH!

rachybloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
What foundation shade are you? If you're as pale as me (Nw15), Emphasize is even better than lightscapade in my opinion. I haven't touched my Lightscapade since I got Emphasize- and emphasize is showing the pan lol!

It was released with scult and shape in the duos, but it's also sold in the pro stores as an individual product.

Try it out!

HTH!

I'm NW20 (I think.. I don't wear MAC foundation), but I'm definitely very fair skinned. Ill look into Emphasize! Thank you!

~Crystal~

It's really beautiful- sure it is very very pale... but it's very soft and glowy on me! It's like... cheekbones in a compact lol!

Let me know how you go with it!
smiles.gif