smiles.gif

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
th_thstars.gif
Congrats!!! Shes so adorable
heart2.gif
How has your first 24 hours been?

it was cool, she was fed like every 3 hrs i believe (Im breastfeeding) and i guess i had a lil adrenaline in me cuz i was kinda hyped lol but each day gets better and better and shes feeding and pooping and all that stuff only a mother can love lol..im sooooo happy with her :p

enigmaticpheo

Congratulations!!!! She is absolutely beautiful, and I love the name you picked. uhm, holy crap you look amazing in the hospital! 'grats again on your beautiful little baby. give it some time and she'll be posting FotDs on specktra haha!

Fataliya

Ahhh, she's beautiful, and all that HAIR! I'm jealous...all my girls were born with nothin' but fuzz, lol.

Navessa

aww! she's a beauty - congrats!!

hope your bottom is healing well.
smiles.gif

(i was at a doula birth on the 9th and the baby was turning in the birth canal while pushing. so he wasn't born sunny-side up. it was crazy to see.)

V2LUCKY

Aww congrats girl! She is gorgeous! I can't wait to have mine in my arms, I still have forever to go though....again congratulations!

Khalia25

Tooooo cute! You're right. She definitely looks alert...especially in the second picture!! LOL Soooo cute! It feels like yesterday that I was in the delivery room. My li'l 7 month old Poot Poot looks like a giant compared to your little bundle. Omg, ENJOY these moments...they grow up so fast!!

mrs_pidji

OMG she is adorable congrats..enjoy every minute with her before yyou know it she'll turn 16 months and turn your house upside down :)

Latest posts