My Lipstick Haul

JesusShaves

i am (right now) on a serious lipstick high... it started two weeks ago with Girl About Town L/S! Now... just tonight i have purchased:

Pretty Loud
Eager
Dream Vacation
Tropical Resort
Meltdown
Vibrant O
Impassioned
Ruckus
Rococo
Tortilla Tan
Rockin Rudy
Tantress
Stop!
Molassie
Please Me
Body suit
Plum Dandy
cb96

2 sets of B2M empties (for Morange & lady danger)
Creamkiss l/l (im guessing i need more now since i only have 5 other ones lol)

EDIT:
my BNIB Isabella Blow CAME TODAY. OKEE THIS IS NOW MY ULTIMATE L/S

and i have already recieved this week
lipsticks.jpg

& Monarch

i think i NEED to stop now... LMAO!!!

MACActress

Ahh you make me really want Strawberry Blonde! But wow that is a lot of lipsticks! If you don't already have them, I reccomend Hue & VGV. And Sashimi Mimi is awesome =D I just b2m'd for it a few days ago.

JesusShaves

ooh must check hue out!! i bought my vgv so i could meet pam anderson and get a free poster... i didnt wear l/s then. But NOW its all i want to wear!!!!

the problem with me is i have quite pigmented lips and i've tanned (i was a NC42 now i dont know what i am lol) So all of the l/s (bar sashimimi) in the pic dont look too different on my lips. I still love em though!!!

M.A.C*Attack

Girl about town was one of my first when i did my first b2m and im a little on the taned side and i think its soo pretty and i never liked l/s before but now im like if u think you can make it work ,WORK IT!!!!!!!

JesusShaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C*Attack
if u think you can make it work ,WORK IT!!!!!!!

I agree with this whole heartedly!!!!

koolmnbv

nice haul!! you will have colorful lips for years, for some reason Im so into l/s right now also!
oh.gif
)

Vicky88

Wow.
greengrin.gif
Do you think you could show me a pic of Please Me on your hand/lips? I think I want it for my next b2m but I'm not sure!

I got my first lipstick EVER on saturday and I am officially hooked. I've been depotting everything and anything to I can get lots of b2ms!

JesusShaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
Please Me on your hand/lips?

sure.. i should have it sometime next week (yeay)

i love my LE e/s in their pots... but when they got to go when i want a l/s.. they got to be depotted lol!

Latest posts