My little boy

RussianSexpot

This is mah little man, he's my life and the most sweetest kid..He helped me clean his room today
greengrin.gif
His name is Deontae (Dee-yawn-tay) <<that's probably got a little country slang in it, sorry
th_confused_new.gif
lol.gif

P1000043.jpg

P1000053.jpg

P1000062.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

Thanks for lookin ya'll, I love showin him off, I just can't help it - lol..I'm gonna be takin more pictures of him soon, I went and got him some summer clothes @ Old Navy and they had some AWESOME hawaiin polo shirts and whatnot
lol.gif
8)

mich.

glittergoddess27

Deontae is a Super cutie! Makes me all wishy washy about when my son was that small. Chastian is 10 now,... hmm wonder if I could turn him into a were-baby! Mwah-ha-ha-ha.

singinmys0ng

aww! So cute! I love shopping for baby clothes lol! they are so much easier to look for and you can dress them up anyway you like! So much fun!
lol.gif

RussianSexpot

Yes yes, his fro used to gt him all the ladies but he was getting so hot I had to shave his head - he looks so much older now..He'll be two in September so I guess he's about 20 months? I don't know, I can't even keep track anymore..

I love love LOVE buying him clothes! It's like I'm still filling my indulgence with shopping (lol) but his stuff is cheap ya know...old navy had some hawaiin shirts, some polo shirts (I had to get one in light pink), and some awesome Cargo shorts...I love dressing him up....

mich.