my little collection

imperfectbeauty

i've been collecting since about spring last year but i hadn't been able to get anything from june to the end of december. so pretty long break between buying anything so i've got my little collection. i mainly buy shadows from mac as thats my thing. i've also taken pics of all the other stuff that i own that is non mac as well. enjoy!! if you want to know what anything is just feel free to ask.
smiles.gif

my shadows
DSC06086.jpg

my shadesticks and brushes (excuse the dirty brush)
DSC06084.jpg

my two little paints, paint pot and i believe a sample of fluid line but im not sure.
DSC06083.jpg

my almost non existant lippies.
DSC06082.jpg

my whole little collection
DSC06080.jpg

all my other stuff
DSC06088.jpg

pepe

Was the little collection just an understatement, because in my eyes it's huge and envy-worthy. Lovely collection !

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe
Was the little collection just an understatement, because in my eyes it's huge and envy-worthy. Lovely collection !

LOL!! Well i've seen some of the other collections on here and compared to those my collection of mac stuff is pretty small. Thank you though!!!

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB
You have gorgeous shadows!!!

Quote:
i love your shadows

thanks!! i love my shadows too!! lol.

COBI

Lovely collection. Have you considered depotting? You've got about 6 free e/s or lippies just sitting there.
smiles.gif

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
Lovely collection. Have you considered depotting? You've got about 6 free e/s or lippies just sitting there.
smiles.gif

haha yea i've definately thought about it. i just need to find the time to depot them. im not into lipsticks as u can see i only own a grand total of two but if they are giving free e/s then oh yea. haha!!

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsarebound
Great collection! I love the wide arrange of colors
smiles.gif

thanks!! i try to vary the colors i get every time i go because i get about 5 new colors whenever i go. Depending on what else i get. If i get a shadestick or something i'll get 4 but i try to stay in the budget of 100$.

newagetomatoz

I love your shadows!! I am definately more of a shadow girl myself!! I think they took over more than half of my traincase! And your collection is not tiny!!

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
haha yea i've definately thought about it. i just need to find the time to depot them. im not into lipsticks as u can see i only own a grand total of two but if they are giving free e/s then oh yea. haha!!

For free e/s, you'll have to bring your B2M to the freestanding store (versus a counter). F/S and pro stores allow free e/s for B2M, also, while the counters can only allow lip.

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
For free e/s, you'll have to bring your B2M to the freestanding store (versus a counter). F/S and pro stores allow free e/s for B2M, also, while the counters can only allow lip.

ohh ok!! i didnt know that!! Which means i'll just be taking a trip down to the mac store thats 10mins away versus 5 mins away at the mall. lol.

Do counters sell empty palettes or do I have to go to a freestanding store to get those?

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I love your shadows!! I am definately more of a shadow girl myself!! I think they took over more than half of my traincase! And your collection is not tiny!!

haha!! i need to get a traincase or something because im just piling the make up into a box right now and when im in a rush i can't find anything. But i want something that i can easily travel with as well because i like taking all my shadows with me when i travel so i can do different looks. It's so tough!!!!

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Counters don't sell palettes, so store it is
smiles.gif

I like your collection, love your shadows!
th_drool.gif

that's what i thought so yup!! off to the store it is!!

haha thanks!!

Latest posts