my little mac collection (not jk, one pic sums it up!)

afterglow

So I finally decided to post my collection... which is actually small compared to most people's here, but big enough for me!
oh.gif
I've been collecting since December (though I did have one l/g way before that), but I don't really see it getting much bigger than this, seeing that I'm 18 and an unemployed student. Ahhhh well, such is life.

Picture005crop.jpg

(Sorry for blurryness -- it's not my camera, it's that I resized it in MS paint since I'm too lazy to install photoshop :p)

Face:
- Studio Finish foundation in NC35
- Studio Fix concealer in NC35
- Studio Fix concealer in NW35
- Dollymix blush
- Margin blush

Eyes:
- Royal Hue s/s
- Beige-ing s/s
- Mascara X
- Bountiful Brown p/p e/l
- Engraved p/p e/l
- Knight Divine e/s
- Humid e/s
- Deep Truth e/s
- Parfait Amour e/s (why the heck does it look blue?!?!)
- Nocturnelle e/s
- Bronze e/s
- Romp e/s
- Amber Lights e/s
- Expensive Pink e/s
- Blacktrack f/l

Lips:
- Viva Glam V l/g
- Ornamental lustreglass
- Midimauve l/s
- High Tea l/s
- Sophisto l/s

Brushes:
- 208 small angled brow
- 272 small angled shader
- 228 mini shader
- 182 CD kabuki
- Brush cleaner

tiff

Looks beautiful and its more Mac than I have and I'm 36! I have 2 lipsticks and I'm not joking lol

afterglow

Thanks, guys!! You're all so nice.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by michy_mimi
great collection... how do you like the royal hue s/s?

Actually, I only got it on Sunday, so I've only used it once, but I like it a lot! It seems a lot easier to apply than Beige-ing, and looks way better as a base/mix with my purple shadows. =)

allan_willb

i love your collection its the best of the best...a little this and a little that BUT GIRL u got the kabuki!!!!im not kidding but its gonna be like 200 bucks in 2 years!it doesnt look like a lot but when u type it all out then its like whoa...luff it

afterglow

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
i love your collection its the best of the best...a little this and a little that BUT GIRL u got the kabuki!!!!im not kidding but its gonna be like 200 bucks in 2 years!it doesnt look like a lot but when u type it all out then its like whoa...luff it

Ohhh you are SO sweet! I usually pick out my purchases before I go to the store.. mostly based on stuff I hear/see here! This makes me wonder if I should pick up another kabuki just in case... my pro store got another shipment in on Sunday... hmm.

allan_willb

i dont buy back ups or 2 of the same brush UNLESS i have a short handle and i want a long handle WHY may u ask because i dont sell my stuff its too much work.i just rather buy buy and buy!remember next week is new foundation/blot powder AND concealer!YAY!

mspixieears

What a great collection you have, everything seems very well chosen. And yes, what a luxe brush to have, the CD kabuki! Lovely.

afterglow

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
i dont sell my stuff its too much work.i just rather buy buy and buy!remember next week is new foundation/blot powder AND concealer!YAY!

Ahh crap, you know, I actually DID forget until you mentioned it!! And you're right... even though I might be able to make some money in the future, I doubt it'll ever happen since I'm not really into doing online transactions. Hmmm, will have to think about this one.

And thanks, mspixieears! My mac heart just swelled a bit when you said the bit about the choices.
greengrin.gif

merleskaya

I like your collection; you've been thoughtful about your choices. I like how you've arranged your palette colors, too.

merleskaya

KellyBean

Such a lovely pic... I love the way it's organized!

Oh and of course nice collection! Very well rounded.