My Litttle Poot Poot!

Khalia25

Paparazzi.jpg

The paparazzi won't leave me alone!! LOL

Here's my little Poot Poot. Mariah Khadijah Mariko is her name. LOL. Yes, a mouthful.

PootPoot8.jpg

Are these too big?

kaliraksha

Oh she is soo cute! I love the bow on her in the last picture and that smile!

P.S. Pictures needs to be under 640x800 and your last one is 640x480, so you're good =)

LilLatnLdy

Your daughter is soooo cute! In the second photo she kinds of reminds me of daughter when she was little (who just turned 7 today). I miss her being little sometimes....so cherish these moments because they grow fast.

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
What a cutie!!! That first shot is priceless!

LOL. She was just being a natural busy body, and she was trying to grab the hat off her head...but it ended up lookin' like a paparazzi shot!!

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjenny17
awwww .. what a friggen cutie .. you better get ready to watch for the boys when that one grows up
yes.gif

I heard that about my so, Khalil, when he was young (if I do say so, myself...hee hee) and I was like, "Nah. I'll make sure he knows how to keep the girls at bay." Um...PUHLEASE...LOL. I didn't even put a DENT in that statement. Girls stalk him for DAYS. And omg...just last night during dinner, he was telling his story about an encounter with a homosexual (trying to be P.C.) boy at his school. I try to teach my son to be kind to everyone, but he's 14...so that's not always the easiest thing. So he said he was standing around the hall at school with his buddies (mind you, they're all "super cool athletes" LOL), and this 6th grade homosexual (again, trying to be P.C. sorry if I offend anyone) walks up to Khali and boldly says "Let me get your number." lmaooo. He said his friends FELL out laughing...too funny. I was like "Wow, Khalil...you're pretty to the girls AND the boys." LOL I'm about to post a Part 2 to this w/ some "beauty pageant/barbie" pictures of Poot Poot, and I'll post a picture of Khalil. LOL

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Paparazzi.jpg

The paparazzi won't leave me alone!! LOL

Here's my little Poot Poot. Mariah Khadijah Mariko is her name. LOL. Yes, a mouthful.

PootPoot8.jpg

Are these too big?

AWWW SO CUTE!!! I love putting sunglasses on babies and taking pictures!

L1LMAMAJ

I love her name by the way.
smiles.gif
So unique and sounds cute. My name on the other hand is the most common name EVER.

joey444

How adorable! Those two little teeth look sooo cute! My 10 month old's two bottom teeth broke through this week and I can't wait till they'll show like these pics.

Latest posts