My live chat

Bubbles

If anyone is interested, here is my live chat:

info: Please hold for one of our Artists to respond.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in M·A·C Cosmetics. My name is Barbara. How may I assist you?
Penny: Hello. I am wondering if you could give me some advice for eyeshadow colors for blue eyes and what colour to put with what?
Barbara: Hi Penny, I am happy to provide you with additional information on creating a M•A•C look. However, I would like to inform you that M•A•C Cosmetics Online is currently unable to ship outside of the United States and Canada. I strongly recommend you visit a M•A•C Cosmetics store location in your country and consult with a M•A•C artist in person. They will demonstrate and recommend first hand the products most suitable for you. M•A•C offers complimentary consultations at all locations. Click here for our store locator page.
Penny: Okay.
Barbara: Penny, I can give you some eye shadow suggestions. Do you prefer natural makeup?
Penny: I was interested in a bronze smokey type eye but wouldn't mind more bright eye shadows eather.
Barbara: This will be fun! Just give me a moment to put something together for you Penny.
Penny: Great
smiles.gif

Barbara: For a bronze smoky eye, begin with a base colour on your lid to ensure smooth blending (try Brule Satin Eye Shadow). Next, pat Mulch Eye Shadow on the lid (use brush #252), blending it up just past the crease (use brush #217). Sweep a bit of the Mulch Shadow under the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line for soft smoky definition using the tip of the #252 brush (continue to the inner corner for a super-smoky look). Line your eyes with Teddy Eye Kohl Pencil and finish with 2 coats of Pro Lash Mascara in Coal Black -- thick, lush lashes are key to the smoky look!
Barbara: Penny, Mulch will be very pretty on your blue eyes. It has a gold shimmer to it. Not too harsh for your fair skin tone.
Penny: Sounds great. I recently bought Honey Lust and Tempting eyeshadow, can you recommend any colors to go with eather of these?
Barbara: Absolutely - give me just a second to make some pairings for you.
Barbara: Motif as a base with Honey Lust would be lovely. Very soft and fresh combination. For Tempting, since it's more brown, I suggest Goldmine as as base with Tempting in the crease. Powersurge Eye Kohl will be excellent with these combinations. Again, will flatter your blue eyes.
Barbara: I'm going to send you a link to see these colours that I am suggesting Penny.
Barbara: Click here for the Eye Shadow page.
Barbara: Click here for the Liner page.
Penny: Thanks! I was also looking for a glowy peachy pink color blush, i am a NC30 in MAC foundations.
Barbara: A beautiful blush for you to try is Peachykeen Sheertone Blush. It will give you just the right glow!
Barbara: I should tell you, it is my personal favourite too Penny.
Barbara: Click here for the Cheek Colour page.
Penny: Great
smiles.gif
Oh i was just wondering if Bronze eyeshadow is similar to Mulch?
Barbara: Yes, quite similar. Do you already have Bronze?
Penny: No but the swatch on the website looked quite nice.
Barbara: Bronze is more golden brown while Mulch is more golden red. Both will complement you nicely!
Penny: Thanks! Do you mind if ask for some help with application techniques also?
Barbara: By all means, ask away....
Penny: Well i'm having a bit of trouble applying eyeshadow. I'm not really sure where abouts on my eye to go upto with the colour etc.
Barbara: OK sure. Here is a basic guide -
Barbara: On your eyelid, apply your base colour. The #252 brush is great for this. In your crease, apply your crease colour (usually the darker colour) with #217 brush. On your brow bone you can use a highlighter colour (again #252 is good). This will go all the way up just under your brow.
Barbara: The highlighter colour is usually the lightest colour of the three. If your base colour is light, you can take it all the way up on the brow bone and skip the highlighter. Does this make sense Penny?
Penny: Yes, it does. I have been using Vanilla pigment lightly under my brow, is this okay?
smiles.gif

Barbara: Oooooh, Vanilla Pigment under the brow is GORGEOUS!
Barbara: Excellent choice.
Penny: Yeah it's very pretty! So with the crease colour, do I blend this outwards?
Barbara: Right, blend it back and forth in the crease like a windshield wiper to create a soft contour.
Penny: Oh i see. I have one more question, i'm interested in a light/medium rose type colour lipstick (nothing too bright), any recs?
smiles.gif

Barbara: On you, Viva Glam V would be pretty. Just a soft wash of colour on the lips.
Barbara: Click here for the Lipstick page.
Penny: Ooh, thank you, you have been very helpful! And i must say, I am very jelous of your job
winks.gif

Barbara: You are most welcome Penny! I do love my job very much!
Penny: Have a nice day, Barbara!
smiles.gif

Barbara: Thank you for your visit. You may close the chat window by clicking the "X" at top right once. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.

Juneplum

greengrin.gif
prettykitty your english is FINE! the ma's on live chat are awesome! i've had 2 chats with them and they're very helpful and give great color combos as suggestions
thmbup.gif

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
type.gif
i love when people post they're live chats
greengrin.gif

LOL! Me too! i thought I was the only one. Whenever I do one, I feel like I have to rush through it, cuz I know others are waiting. :/

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
LOL! Me too! i thought I was the only one. Whenever I do one, I feel like I have to rush through it, cuz I know others are waiting. :/

im the same way,they seem shocked when i am like "ok thats all,thanks"
after like 1 simple question,lol,no i do love seeing peoples live chats i wish they would post more often
lol.gif