MY LOOK USING ULTA EYESHADOWS * advice needed

Pamcakes

Hi folks I was wondering if you ladies and gents could give me any advice on choosing a new color blush. I recently got a tan when i was in Orlando and have no idea what color skin (foundation) I am LOL or what color to try. Plus I've been on kind of the "same blush" rut. I would love some suggestions, thanx in advance
yahoo.gif

l_cb8d0e76fe270fe1f95e384fc9ff2c8c.jpg

Ulta eyeshadows in:
Envy
Peacock
Breeze
Galaxy
Pearl

l_dfbce5fd842c6409c4ba29ec74947c32.jpg

l_fdda4d2e294cd4e3697ef996ab314b23.jpg

l_808e400f2de8b8e704dbadb04efab6c9.jpg

sorry if the pics are a bit dark..my flash sucks big time
th_dunno.gif

mariecinder

Pretty! I love the lips too!

For blush, I highly highly suggest you pick up some of the Mineralized Blushes from Sonic Chic. They are the MOST gorgeous blushes ever!

For you I'd suggest Love Joy, Merrily, or Warm Soul.

Pamcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
Pretty! I love the lips too!

For you I'd suggest Love Joy, Merrily, or Warm Soul.

Thanks sooo much! That gives me an excuse to go shopping now
tong.gif

Pamcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
Warm Soul.

Awwww i just went on the mac site..so in love w/Warm Soul!!

bgajon

Loving the lips, you're very pretty. I also recommend the mineralize blushes but try something a bit more pinkish apart from warm soul which is beautiful,so this way you have a cool blush and a warm one to use with different eye colors. HTH!!
smiles.gif

bgajon

Loving the lips, you're very pretty. I also recommend the mineralize blushes but try something a bit more pinkish apart from warm soul which is beautiful,so this way you have a cool blush and a warm one to use with different eye colors. HTH!!
smiles.gif

aimee

what do you wear on the lips?
great make up by the way and im jelous of your tan haha
oh yea check out the sonic chic mineralize blushes theyre so gorgeous

Pamcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee
what do you wear on the lips?
great make up by the way and im jelous of your tan haha
oh yea check out the sonic chic mineralize blushes theyre so gorgeous

thanks hun..funny you ask i actually got the l/g from DollarTree..its a brand called AZIZA Rocks..I tried looking to see if they have a website but unfortunately they dont but it seems like they sell this brand at like discounts stores/dollar stores. I LOVE this color though, its like a peachy like pink with gold dust in it..really pretty! And hey u cant beat $1!!

sdc10808io9.jpg

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamcakes
thanks hun..funny you ask i actually got the l/g from DollarTree..its a brand called AZIZA Rocks..I tried looking to see if they have a website but unfortunately they dont but it seems like they sell this brand at like discounts stores/dollar stores. I LOVE this color though, its like a peachy like pink with gold dust in it..really pretty! And hey u cant beat $1!!

Haha. There is no way I could beat a dollar for l/g that looks that good! I kind of collect l/g...so I'm gonna go out to the nearest Dollar Tree and check this out.
greengrin.gif
Thanks for the tip on cheap pretty l/g!
thmbup.gif
Oh, and you look super pretty here. The l/g is my fave on you! As for blushes: I got Warm Soul mineralize blush along with Gleeful and Nuance. They are all awesome. I think Gleeful would look good on you too!
yes.gif
I say you should go to your nearest MAC store and check out all the colors (especially Sonic Chic) cause they are super pretty and fun. (there is one blush that is in their permanent line that I really love too...I think it's called Peachtwist) I still wanna go get them all! Sad that I'm broke!
thmbdn.gif
ssad.gif

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I really like your hair! It's super cute! The blonde streaks are fab! Oh...and I'm also jealous of your tan!
greengrin.gif

Pamcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
i love ur FOTDs they are always sooo pretty

whats on ur lips?? That same jordana gloss?? I LOVE the lips
heat.gif

Thanks sweetie
winks.gif
No its AZIZA rocks l/g this time..but it is another $1 find tho..I cant help it..I love great deals hahahahaha. If u see my reply to "aimee" u can see the pic of the l/g
winks.gif

Pamcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelyanaphonexia
there is one blush that is in their permanent line that I really love too...I think it's called Peachtwist) I still wanna go get them all! Sad that I'm broke!
thmbdn.gif
ssad.gif

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I really like your hair! It's super cute! The blonde streaks are fab! Oh...and I'm also jealous of your tan!
greengrin.gif

Awww I know what u mean too..I'm broke too on a tight budget I think thats why i always get a high off getting makeup for $1 just so i can save up for the more expensive ones
winks.gif
And its hard coming on to specktra cuz it just makes me wanna buy more and more! Peachtwist sounds lovely..I've been looking for that perfect "peach" blush. I just started wearing blush like 6mths ago so I'm so new to all the colors hehehe.

Thanks, I'm starting to get use to my tan now..i better like it cuz i went through hell afterwards..meaning me and my bf got BAD sunburns!! I'm from the NW and we dont have weather like Orlando so I never thought possible that I could get burnt LOL

oh yea...and my streaks are just extensions its not my real hair so i cant take credit for them LOL..but thanks hun!
tong.gif

aimerbijoux

Awesome look!! Then again, I am biased because I work at Ulta LOL. But those are great shades and they look awesome on you.

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamcakes
Awww I know what u mean too..I'm broke too on a tight budget I think thats why i always get a high off getting makeup for $1 just so i can save up for the more expensive ones
winks.gif
And its hard coming on to specktra cuz it just makes me wanna buy more and more! Peachtwist sounds lovely..I've been looking for that perfect "peach" blush. I just started wearing blush like 6mths ago so I'm so new to all the colors hehehe.

Thanks, I'm starting to get use to my tan now..i better like it cuz i went through hell afterwards..meaning me and my bf got BAD sunburns!! I'm from the NW and we dont have weather like Orlando so I never thought possible that I could get burnt LOL

oh yea...and my streaks are just extensions its not my real hair so i cant take credit for them LOL..but thanks hun!
tong.gif

Yeah, I'm kind of new to wearing blush too, I started getting into lots of different blushes when I started to wear lots of MAC. I used to just wear lots and lots of different bronzers. I still have like....10 different bronzers...all different colors and textures.
th_DANCE.gif
I
heart.gif
bronzers. But blushes are fun too! Cause they are different colors and give a completely different look than bronzers. Plus, I used to live on a beach and have an amazing tan ALL the time. Now...I just get a kind of tan during the summer.
tong.gif
So I can completely understand about the burn. They really suck!
thmbdn.gif
My fiancé came down to visit me once when I still lived on the beach and he got hella tan, and he didn't expect it. It was kinda funny...but sad at the same time. But to make up for it he did get an amazing tan!!!

Hehe...I have some of those clip in extensions like that too! But they aren't blonde...they are a bubble gum pink!! So...yay for extensions!
thmbup.gif