My lunch haul

matsubie

Before I go ahead and mention today's haul, I would like to remind myself that since November, I've spent almost 1000 dollars on MAC alone.

I took a nice brisk walk to the nearest MAC counter near my work during my lunch break(I work in Manhattan) and I purchased:

-Light Flush MSF (gorgeous)
-Hyper Real Foundation (i was running out)
-e/s :
idol eyes
paradisco
retrospeck
vex
-2N l/s

I wish I had purchased more MSF from the earlier collections. I have to keep my eyes open for MSFs from now on. =)

newagetomatoz

I've always wanted to try Vex! How do you like it? And awesome choices from the N collection! I was thinking about those exact shades!

matsubie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I've always wanted to try Vex! How do you like it? And awesome choices from the N collection! I was thinking about those exact shades!

i love vex!
it's not exactly silvery, or green or grey but depending on how the light hits, the color differs. i've heard people using this color on its own, as a base or applied on top of other colors for the hologram effect. =D

Krasevayadancer

I love makeup runs during lunch! Enjoy
smiles.gif
Which mac did you go to?

tiffygirl8

I went out in a storm to check out the new n collection. I got Light Flush and it is so pretty so enjoy!! My MA also told me that in addition to Fafi in Feb. that she had heard about MAC doing a special anniver. Barbie collection also in Feb.
yahoo.gif
Don't hold me to anything but she told me as soon as she found out anything for sure she would let me know. So I don't know if it is new products or just re-release products. Will keep everyone posted, my MA also said that Fafi is super cute!! Like we didn't already know that lol
th_DANCE.gif

matsubie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I love makeup runs during lunch! Enjoy
smiles.gif
Which mac did you go to?

soho!

Latest posts