My MAC Collection (LOTS of pics!!)

buddhy

Wow, those pictures are amazing.

The thing that I'm most jealous about is the Golder's Green pigment!
oh.gif
(

Nice work!

Tahti

OH. MY. GOD. *excited spaz* major pr0n! I am completely in LOVE with your L/S collection... need... want D: xD

L1LMAMAJ

holy moly!!! that is soooooooooo beautiful!! you pretty much own your own MAC store!!

my mother complains about how i have soooooooo much makeup. i'm sure she'd change her mind if she saw yours!! =O

Jade09

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Your collection is amazing!!! I'd just wish that my mom won't complain about my MAC collection.

I know the feeling, she freaks out on me if I buy anything these days. Now THIS is a hell of collection, I'm drooling over here!

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blush
Ok, I'm feeling dizzy right now. How do you finance this??

lol I've been into MAC for over 12 years and my mother has always been partial to it too, so it started out with her getting me makeup for good grades and birthdays and ballooned out to me buying stuff with my own $$. Then I became a mua and got a pro card...that didn't help me spend any less though...
nope.gif
Now I work there and I'm just as addicted as I was in HS.
mac_addict.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmjc69
WOW. are u a makeup artist? lol. what an amazing collection that is. u must have lots of fun everyday. and i would totally feel like a pro while doing my makeup with all those choices.

I am
smiles.gif
It's nice especially around Halloween! my friends and family know I can pretty much help them be anything.
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
holy moly!!! that is soooooooooo beautiful!! you pretty much own your own MAC store!!

my mother complains about how i have soooooooo much makeup. i'm sure she'd change her mind if she saw yours!! =O

All my friends say that when they come over! They are like kids in a candy store! and I'm lucky!! my mom is just as much as an addict as me!
tong.gif
She gets excited when I bring home stuff from upcoming collections for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursejan2
Holy Guacamoli!!! Are those for personal use or are you a professional make-up artist? LOOOOOVE IT!!!
th_worship.gif

I don't do much freelancing anymore
nope.gif
so it all is basically for personal use
smiles.gif

1165Cheryl

Each time I look at your collection I get more impressed and amazed. You have everything, this is the best collection I've seen here. I thought I had a lot but mine are mainly my 177 pigments and small groups of blush's, e's's, brush's ect. Like I said I look at yours and am amazed. Isnt it funny how little a train case actually holds once you get a lot of items, lol. I have 2 and stopped buying them other wise I'd have atleast 10 hanging around and those are hard to store. You should win some kind of award for the best collection
thmbup.gif