My MAC Collection (LOTS of pics!!)

lenchen

wow!!! I'm soo not worthy!!! your collection is the most well rounded collection I have seen to date!!! just beautiful!!!

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi~Flower
Totally amazing collection! WOW! I have always wondered what people do with epic collections like this....The dry powders last a while, but the lipsticks, gels, glosses, mascaras, fluid line and such all have rather short self lives before they become unsafe to use. Do you have some sort of labeling system so you know what is safe? Just curious....
I love your piments btw
smiles.gif

I don't have a labeling system but with my LE stuff I just make sure I use a clean brush EVERY SINGLE TIME that way no bacteria can form. So far the only things that have gone bad are a few lipglasses and one or two lipsticks--and they just smell a little plastic-like. I sanitize my stuff and never use dirty instruments. If I'm sick I use a disposable wand every time. For powder I don't introduce any wetness. Working for MAC has taught me a thing or two about sanitizing
smiles.gif
Thank goodness or else my stuff would have to be trashed
ssad.gif
As far as mascara goes I usually toss it about the 3 month mark at the very latest.

and thank you! My pigments are my pride and joy!! Only 5 more to go to complete it!

I really should try and update this post it's over a year since my last update!! It's just SO time consuming!! but I will try cause it has changed a bit in a year!!
smiles.gif
till then!!

toxicglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambonee
I don't have a labeling system but with my LE stuff I just make sure I use a clean brush EVERY SINGLE TIME that way no bacteria can form. So far the only things that have gone bad are a few lipglasses and one or two lipsticks--and they just smell a little plastic-like. I sanitize my stuff and never use dirty instruments. If I'm sick I use a disposable wand every time. For powder I don't introduce any wetness. Working for MAC has taught me a thing or two about sanitizing
smiles.gif
Thank goodness or else my stuff would have to be trashed
ssad.gif
As far as mascara goes I usually toss it about the 3 month mark at the very latest.

and thank you! My pigments are my pride and joy!! Only 5 more to go to complete it!

I really should try and update this post it's over a year since my last update!! It's just SO time consuming!! but I will try cause it has changed a bit in a year!!
smiles.gif
till then!!

oh good that just answered my question too, thanks! =)

ktbeta

Holy colors, Batman! I LOVE seeing all the bright rainbows of color in your pics. Also love your labeling system! I'll make sure to use paper labels when my MAC palette finally arrives.

ElvenEyes

Your collection is so amazing! I love all those eye shadow, face and lip palettes! I want MAC to put more of those out! Drool!

Latest posts