My MAC Collection (LOTS of pics!!)

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
This is the biggest collection I've ever seen.

Scroll down a few posts, SonRisa's collection is Immaculate! It's AWESOME! But thank you!

pugmommy7

beautiful! what is the lip pallette 2nd from the left in the close up shot of the lip palettes?
thanks so much for sharing!

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
beautiful! what is the lip pallette 2nd from the left in the close up shot of the lip palettes?
thanks so much for sharing!

That would be the Tailormade: 6 Warm Lips
smiles.gif

and no problem
smiles.gif

baby_g

Omigosh! *faints*
Your collection is gorgeous!

Could u tell me which mini liplass is in between Cultured and Pink Poodle in this pic?

And is that Virgin isle ccb in the front of this pic?! Plz tell me otherwise, i can't find it anywhere!

reirei702

oh... my... goodness... I'm jealous. lol!
That room looks like a department store! I bet your friends LOVE visiting you and begging for makeovers!

duch3ss25

ohh wow, what a collection! i am having a MAC-orgasm scrolling down the pics! wait till my bf sees these; he's never ever going to tell me i'm obsessed with my mu anymore!

FlaLadyB

sorry if this was already asked in the posts, the collage of looks on your case are postcards cut up aren't they.....? I am asking...and crying at the same time, because I collect postcards big time and there are a couple of realllllly rare ones on there! I mean .. it looks great! but....oh I want themmmmm! LOL! Your collection is just ...fall on the floor awesome!!

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_g
Omigosh! *faints*
Your collection is gorgeous!

Could u tell me which mini liplass is in between Cultured and Pink Poodle in this pic?

And is that Virgin isle ccb in the front of this pic?! Plz tell me otherwise, i can't find it anywhere!

Thank you! The lipglass is Lychee Luxe and the item in front is Frankly Scarlett Blush =)

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
sorry if this was already asked in the posts, the collage of looks on your case are postcards cut up aren't they.....? I am asking...and crying at the same time, because I collect postcards big time and there are a couple of realllllly rare ones on there! I mean .. it looks great! but....oh I want themmmmm! LOL! Your collection is just ...fall on the floor awesome!!

Nope. They're not actual postcards
smiles.gif
I have pics saved on my computer and printed them out on cardstock and decopauged (spelling?) the crap out of them. I was first contemplating using some of my newer cards (cause I have quite a few) but I couldn't bring myself to do it BUT my inspiration WAS derived from the postcards I will admit and Thank You!! :sun:

MacVirgin

OMG! i'm back to see your update. I love it all!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

That traincase is just fantastic
cheerleader.gif
!
And i tought i was crazy.. but you are forst than i ever could be. I bow to you :notworthy:
th_worship.gif

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
I can't see
ssad.gif
. I'm sure you have an incredible collection though.

Hmmm...Photobucket must be down because I haven't taken down/deleted any pics...I wonder what's going on??

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambonee
Hmmm...Photobucket must be down because I haven't taken down/deleted any pics...I wonder what's going on??

Ah! I just found out why. It will be re-set tomorrow the 18th =) If anyone ever sees that just know the pics will always re-appear on the 18th of each moth (cause that's the day I started my account) Good to know so many of you enjoy looking at this post!!! =)

Latest posts