My MAC Collection

fingie

It's not as big as some of yours, but it works for me
smiles.gif
I add to it practically weekly though, so it should be interesting to see how often I need to update this!

I didn't take a picture of my face products (Prep + Prime, SFF, Loose Powder, Blot Powder, Fix +, Strobe Cream, Makeup Remover, etc)
I also somehow missed Humid, Plushlash, Boot Black & Engraved liners. Oh well.

Sorry for the weird way I organized some of them, I went by name vs color family to make it easier on myself to label. (and yes, I'm aware that I messed up a few haha)

Holiday Set Pigment Vials

Tendertones

Eyeshadows part 1

Eyeshadows part 2

Fluidlines

Blushes//Face part 1

Blushes//Face part 2

Paintpots
024.jpg

Pigments [41 of them!]

Shadesticks & Various lip/brow/eye liners

Where they live

Where my brushes live

Where lippies live (the other l/s that don't fit go into my Caboodles traincase)

Holiday lip sets in no particular order, but I know that all of the ones on the right are Plushglasses. + Valentines & Lil Sizzler gelees

[the last pic was from my haul today]

I hope you guys enjoyed the pics!
Also, don't mind the damage my 18month old has done to a few of my products :):cough:: peachykeen ::cough:
smiles.gif

winkiss.gif

purrtykitty

Wow, that's a really great collection!! Looks like you've got a great start, and there's some good stuff this next year to add to it!!

nunu

i love your collection!! I used the holliday containers to store my brushes, eyeliners and shadesticks too!!

gigglegirl

Wow I'm in awe that you started getting MAC earlier this year and are all the way up to what you have there! I'm jealous of all your full pigment jars!

And I like how you store your lipglasses in the pigment curiositease lids upside down--thats exactly what I do--they look so pretty!!

Nice collection and I'm sure it'll grow a lot next year with the many great looking collections on the horizon!!

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
That is such a fabulous collection! Thank you so much for taking the time to label your makeup! I love it!

Aww thanks--I'm glad you enjoyed it! I know sometimes I wonder what certain products are so by labelling I figured that way people looking wouldn't wonder
smiles.gif

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
i love your collection!! I used the holliday containers to store my brushes, eyeliners and shadesticks too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
And I like how you store your lipglasses in the pigment curiositease lids upside down--thats exactly what I do--they look so pretty!!

I figured this way the canisters get good use and I can see all of the colors--it was so annoying to have stuff rolling around at the bottom on my traincase, ya know? I just love the way they look filled on my vanity
smiles.gif

bellasera

Not that big?! You have a wonderful collection! I like how your brushes and lippies have a place to "live"
smiles.gif

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac-cakes
LOVE IT.. I love the Mineralize Skinfinish the best!!! YUMM-O :p

Thanks--me too! I can't wait for MAC to release more so that I can add to my collection
smiles.gif

Latest posts