MY MAC demo FOTD 2/6/2008

Loveleighe

Hey this is what i wore for my demo/interview today. I actually got a lot of compliments on it even though leaving the house at 7am some people looked at me like i was a street walker. I had a customer come up to me right after i had finished my demo and ask me to do her makeup like mine lol i had to explain that i didn['t work there and i was just interviewing but she didn't care she was like "it's okay, do mine like yours or do it like the girl's face you just did" lol. i didn't think it was all that special but w/e here it is.

All MAC
the usual face stuff... studio fix, MSF/natural deep dark, select coverup raizin blush on my cheeks

lips- underplay l/s, chestnut l/p
eyes- sea-me s/s, freshwater e/s, deep truth e/s, contrast e/s, charred e/s, black tied e/s, i forget what i used to highlight, black track fluidline, zoom lash mascara, ebony e/p

thanks a bunch. cc welcome.

entipy

Oh my holy heavens what a beautiful color blue!! And it looks fabulous on you, too.

alehoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymone25
Wow girlie.. You look hot.. Need a tutorial on this one definitely...

agree!!

Ciara

that blue is very bold....this look is stunning.
Good luck with the job....you'd make a great MA.

SweetSimplicity

That blue looks totally awesome on you! This is definitely my
favorite look from you so far! Great nude lip, as well.
smiles.gif

mariecinder

I agree on the tutorial request! Wow that compilment from the customer must have gotten you the job no problem! I hope you borrowed some brushes and worked on her! lol

Latest posts