My MAC inventory/stash:

Demosthenes

I just updated mine (because everyone was doing it on MUA...lol), but it's really hard for me to spell check because of the funky spellings. I thought maybe you guys could help me if I spelled something wrong.

Post your own inventory if you have one done too!

Is there anything I desperately need that I don't currently have? PLMK
smiles.gif

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~chrysali/Makeup/

Some pics:

http://www.makeupalley.com/account/g....asp?id=243696

Demosthenes

I know I'll have to get rid of some stuff, but I can't bring myself to do it unless it's a lipglass that's gone bad, etc. I think I'll RAOK some chipped shadows, and stuff when I get through with classes and am less stressed out. :p

I'm sorry about what's been happening on MUA with your accounts Chelsea. Why are they getting deleted?

fletch50

Yep, I not only inventory my MAC, but all my other m/u as well. I actually have an Excel spreadsheet with everything in it.

mac_obsession

I catagorically seperate all my cosmetics...By company/brand then by face/eye/multi/lip etc...Ive got an 8 page excell worksheet
greengrin.gif

Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes
I know I'll have to get rid of some stuff, but I can't bring myself to do it unless it's a lipglass that's gone bad, etc. I think I'll RAOK some chipped shadows, and stuff when I get through with classes and am less stressed out. :p

I'm sorry about what's been happening on MUA with your accounts Chelsea. Why are they getting deleted?

MUA licks my balls :p whatever.. I spent too much time there and not enough time here anyways.

moonrevel

I have an Excel spreadsheet for all my MAC stuff by product, then alphabetically by name. It also has all sorts of other classifications on it, like whether it's a lip/eye/multipurpose product, what general color family it is, and the price. I am lame and used this info in a program called SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) to generate descriptive statistics on what color families I collect the most and other things to amuse myself. Yeah, I'm lame. But it keeps me out of trouble.
smiles.gif

Demosthenes

It seems like everyone is using Excel. :p I wish I had it, but it's so expensive to buy unless it already comes with a computer. (more money for MAC!)

feebee

I'm afraid to
oh.gif
ops:

(i think if i see it on paper i will realise that i spend FAR too much money on makeup
th_wink3.gif
)

glittergoddess27

I'm with feebee,.. I would'nt want to actually see it on paper,.. then my conscience would get to me every time and that would be no fun!

feebee

My conscience did get to me this weekend after depotting my 36
icon_eek.gif
eyeshadows to put into my new palettes (did get 6 free lippies though!)

But not enough to stop me buying 4 more eyeshadows, a powerpoint, a pigment and 2 lipglasses.

oh.gif
ops:

odium

haha! that's what i did this weekend. four palettes later and all my shadows are nicely organized. i calculated it, and the palettes pretty much paid for themselves in free lipsticks.

it's nice to keep all those empties ready for days when you need a mac fix, but you're dead broke.

Bubbles

I do, but i don't have much, unlike you!!

If you like Impish lipglass, you need Florabundance and Underage lipglass.
winks.gif