My mac is completely disorganised...

~Crystal~

Honestly, I need a dressing table with lots of drawers lol.

No I don't usually leave them sitting on this table like that haha. I just needed somewhere to cram everything on to get my photo taken- hence the mess!

My collection is quite little- in everything but the MSFs. I <3 My MSFs! (You can probably tell haha).

Here it is!

2501274510_eeaf6aa351.jpg

melliquor

You are like me... I love the MSFs. Do you have them all? You must have backups of them. Which one is your fave? Mine is Stereo Rose and recently bought a backup up. Stereo Rose = LOVE!!!!

Love your collection. I feel just like you... i need to get organised. SOON!!!!

~Crystal~

hehe thanks for checking them out!! ^^ I have them all with the exception of the extremely elusive Pleasureflush- but seeing as how I'm not reaaally up for paying $100+ for it, I don't think i'll ever have it in my collection
ssad.gif

I love stereo rose too! In fact, I just managed to buy a backup today on specktra
greengrin.gif
I LOVE the sale threads lol!

Light Flush is really nice as a very very subtle blush- or over some light blush. If I weren't so darn pale (NW15), I'd really love petticoat too... I've put it on all my friends who are darker than me and it's just sooo gorgeous!!

newagetomatoz

jawdrop.gif
I want your MSFs!!! They are the first things I notice in the picture!! They all look so gorgeous! Light Flush and New Vegas are probably my favorites of them. MAC seriously needs to re-release Pleasureflush!!

User93

sooo many skinfinishes! pretty! I love em too, there is definitely something about em, but i have only 2 of them. Awesome collection!

purrtykitty

Gorgeous collection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
jawdrop.gif
I want your MSFs!!! They are the first things I notice in the picture!! They all look so gorgeous! Light Flush and New Vegas are probably my favorites of them. MAC seriously needs to re-release Pleasureflush!!

And YEAH!! Not only Pleasureflush, but Petticoat, Stereo Rose, aw heck all of 'em!!