**My MAC MSF Shimpagne FOTD**

JCBean

I finally, finally got my Shimpagne in the post today -hooray!!

I am in love with it already, and decided to do a celebratory FOTD
winks.gif

memsf4.jpg

memsf2.jpg

memsf3.jpg

Sorry for my expression in this one, I look a bit vacant and unamused
oh.gif

memsf1.jpg

Used:

Face: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Shimpagne. I used a medium large face brush to apply, using a ’swirling’ motion-concentrating on the cheeks/cheekbones.

Eyes:

MAC Black Tied applied using the #217 Blending Brush-it must have had some remnants of Honey Lust on it, hence why the shadow looks slightly ‘golden’.

A light wash on the lid, heavier in the crease.

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

FACE Stockholm Black Kohl Liner on outer third of lower lashes.

Lips:

Jemma Kidd Make Up School Lip Gloss in Bare-this impresses me more with every use.

Hope you like it, it was done very on the hoof, so probably isn't all that impressive.

Also, it's the first time I've used an MSF before, so apologies if the placement is alittle off or wierd
oh.gif
I'm still learning
winks.gif

Thanks for looking
grouphug2.gif

P.S...Yep, I know, my brows are still rubbish
winks.gif

JCBean

Khalia-thank you! I want to try and get a bit more adventurous-but I think I'd have to be careful though, as bright loooks might 'wear me', rather than the other way round
winks.gif

c00ki312

you look so pretty here and your skin is glowing! where did you get msf from as its no longer sold?

entipy

You're so pretty.
smiles.gif
I've been wondering about the Shimpagne for awhile. Was it limited edition? Where can it be found?

JCBean

Thanks for your comments everyone!

I got it from the US eBay! (God Bless American eBay, saviour of us poor Brits who can't get stuff over here!!
greengrin.gif
). It was brought out in the UK, but I didn't notice it.

I got it for £24.96 (which is around $40 odd ?? I may be way off there, my maths isn't that great hehe).

There's one floating around on UK eBay at the moment (typical-there wasn't when I ordered!)....so, if you're quick
winks.gif

Latest posts