My MAC package came SMASHED from UPS!!

TheCollector

angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

I have to vent this to people who will understand....

My 2nd order from F&F came today... well the box was completely taped up at the perforation spot... immediately I was worried. So I opened it, and the boxes that were in there were all smashed, and half of the items were missing!!!!
ssad.gif
shockt.gif
cry.gif
wtff.gif

WTF2.gif

So my heart sinks, then speeds up, and I get so mad!!
angry.gif
I have been waiting for this package on the edge of my seat!!

So I call MAC, messing up the phone number twice before I finally get it right. So then she tells me that since it was over $50 they have to have it picked back up for inspection before they can replace the items.
th_mad0217.gif

I basically start crying "NOOOOO", and say "can't you just send me whats missing?!?" (I want something right now!) She says 'hold on', and comes back and says "Well we're just going to send you out the whole package again and file with UPS ourselves."
shockt.gif
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif
I was like "are you serious??? You don't have to do that.. but of course I'll take it".
th_DANCE.gif
She says "we don't want you to have any smashed products like that". and then says something about being such a good buyer and paying for the new wing in the office (not in those words
winks.gif
)

So, alls well that ends well...
yahoo.gif
even though I have to wait (OH, they're sending 2nd day air too!).
party.gif

Wow I already feel better... Thanks for listening (reading)...

lilylibs

WOW, thats so annoying it coming smashed! At least they were good enough to send you another set of products out! MAC have really great customer service!

Susimoo

Oh I am so glad they have good customer service!
I have experienced it too. I got a brush roll and a day or so after first using it some inner stitching came away. I was besides myself as to what to do, it was expensive but I also wanted to hang onto my lovely new thing. Called them, they apologized and arranged to have another sent out. I didn't even have to send my original one back. Fabulous!
Enjoy your new shipment!

GlamQueen21

Thankfully that they'll send your items again along with your missing ones too. That happend to my Clarity e/s in pan form once and I got a new one and I was so happy! I love their customer service!

LivestrongH2

wow! I love hearing about great customer service (doesn't happen that often it seems---in general) Sorry your package was smashed though!

gildedangel

My box came a little beat up, but all of my stuff was ok. I am glad to hear that MAC is taking up the issue with UPS so you don't have to. I love MAC customer service!

noahlowryfan

that really sucks. I hope my package doesn't come to me like how it came to you. its good that you're getting the missing items.

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDollarBuddha
Wow, that's pretty excellent customer service.

I would still call and complain to UPS though, that's pretty messed up.

Oh, don't worry! lol.. I called UPS right after that. But they said they will refund MAC for replacing my items. So I'm glad MAC won't be out for UPS's mess up.

Yes, I am so amazed at MAC's customer service!
th_thstars.gif

Its a great feeling to know they actually care about all us addicts out here! There's not many companies like that.

flower.gif

MsButterfli

thats great they replaced your items, i think in general UPS is shady.. when the Sidekick 3 came out a lot of people complained of getting empty boxes with no phones in them. damn shame

JAJ_2380

I think UPS has started hiring anyone off the street, the UPS woman that delivers in my neighborhood has dropped boxes right off the truck. She has also delivered boxes and put them on the front porch wrong side up.
angry.gif

MissResha

wow, you go girl.

u shoulda asked them why are the pooping out these collections left and right! my wallet cannot handle the pressure lmao

noahlowryfan

My package came yesterday. The box was just a little beat up on one side but my stuff is fine. There were a few boxes beat up but nothing broke. I'm kind of paranoid but I like my packaging to be perfect like how I get it at the store.

Lauren1981

omg! that sucks big time!! i hate ups. that always happens with them. your shit always comes f'd up.
i'm so sorry babe!! i'd be HOTTTT
angry.gif

blinkymei

Aww... that is sad but thankfully MAC has extremely great customer service.

My package came to me like crap too... with the box open and lots of packaging tape holding it all together... looked awful, but thankfully nothing bad seemed to happen to the goods... I wonder why it was like that because that never happened to me before.

Lauren1981

^^ ups is very rough and uncaring about ppl's packages. i've seen ups men deliver things to my job and they'll be throwing someone else's shit all over the truck. they don't care.

orangekiss

Ooh good thing they're replacing your items. UPS has gotten really bad lately. My last package from Benefit had a huge dent in it, like someone had punched it in.

I just received my MAC package yesterday and all the lipsticks melted and my gel blush is completely deformed! I know the weather here in California is already really hot but I'm still so disappointed. It might be because my package was sitting in the back of the UPS truck from 5AM to when I received it at 9PM.
oh.gif
I'm still debating what to do. I don't want let brand new items go to waste if I end up returning it but I hate that they're not perfect.
ssad.gif