My MAC Palettes.

VickieG

I am just about to finish my second palette. My intention is to have a full palette full of neutral shades, a full palette full of silver, grey and black colours and then copious amounts of colour palettes- it'll take time but thats the aim. Not to mention the pigments : )

I have listed the colours I know. However, I he de-potted some of the others from quads I had from around Autumn 2009 and I have no idea of the names. Anyway, I'd love it if some of you guys could recommend some more colours- especially neutrals and browns.

mimi0523

Contrast is my favorite blue ever! Whats the one on the top right of the first pallet (next to Green Smoke)?

VickieG

Thanks so much for the recommendations- I shall check them colours out on my next trip to MAC. I've seen All that Glitters- that is a gorgeous shade.

Great palettes! I love your color choices. :) The neutral shades I would definitely recommend are Swiss Chocolate, Satin Taupe, Mulch and All That Glitters <3

VickieG

Contrast is beautiful isn't it. I'm not sure of the colour of the one next to Green Smoke as I depotted that along with the other green colours with no names from a quad I bought from a collection in Autumn 2009. I'd really love to find out what they're called for reference. I recall the names were on the box, but I threw that away. : (

Contrast is my favorite blue ever! Whats the one on the top right of the first pallet (next to Green Smoke)?

wearecloudy

Didn't the Photo Realism quad come out in 09?

If so...That green is Grey Range. I just looked at my Photo Realism quad. And, it looks just like it. So, it probably is. :)