My Mac Pro Master Class

allan_willb

This past weekend I got to go to my first master class at the Mac Store in Honolulu,Hawaii.

I got to take pix and talk with the Mac Pro Senior Artist Victor C and The Director Of Make up artistry Gregory Arlt.

The pic of the 2 women and Victor C are Gregory's models that he made up.He did a bronzed look.Then he did another natural look and turned it into a red carpet look with a simple red lip.

I did ask Victor C about the paint pots and he said that they are fun and they are big enough to stick your whole brush in.He said that he has already worked with them and that they will not be discontinuing the paints because they just could not live without them.lol

Gregory Arlt did tell us that he has teamed up this woman based out of LA (i cant remember her name) but she hand makes lashes.And mac product development to come out with a whole new line of lashes.Between 6-10 new lashes that will be comming out sometime next year.They will all be perm.But he didnt say if they were gonna come out with a collection or if they were gonna just add them in the reg line.But i thought that that was interesting.

MORE LASHES GUYS YAAAAY!!!!

I kinda froze up and didnt know what to say...I had too much on my mind and I was hella tired.

Other than that...Gregory is so funny!He made us laugh pretty much the whole time.

He has done so many people...ie, paris hilton,beyonce,christina a,mary j blige,elton john and the list goes on forever......

dsc00135gc1.jpg

dsc00134tk4.jpg

DaizyDeath

ahhhh im soo jealous
ive been trying to find a pro class that i can go to forever.

ohhh and new lashes eeek!

looks like you had soo much fun!

flowerhead

Fab, new lashes! And I am so excited for the paint pots, they've already been using them on models at the London fashion week.

Chloe2277

Oh how fun! Everyone looks great! Thanx for sharing! Do you remember what was used on the models??

devin

thanks for the info! more lashes...cant wait!!!
clap.gif
Gregory Arlt will be coming here to Houston on the 18th of this month and i hope i get to go.

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFTP
thanks for sharing info and pics. were you at the MAC in Ala Moana?

yessss.....i flew over for halloween!And just so happened there was a class at the time!I was so happy!

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe2277
Oh how fun! Everyone looks great! Thanx for sharing! Do you remember what was used on the models??

i cant remember what he used on the bronzed girl.(he did her before the class)when he told us what he used on her it was fast and brief.

But the natural into red carpet look he used...

fix +
studio moisture fix
prep and prime skin
SFF
select cover up
loose blot
kid/shroom - contour highlight(nose,eyes,temple)
eyes - texture,shroom,dazzlelight and i think kid again
FL - blacktrack
zoom lash brown on bottom and black on top
lashes #3
cheeks - cant remember
On the lips he used VG5 lipstick a cream stick liner and I can't remember the glass prolly Venetian or Russian Red.
brows - brow beat (? on the color)

Katgirl625

Glad you had a good time. I've met Victor C a couple times now, and he's fabulous. They work so fast, and are so awesome! It's craziness!

hollywoodcrash

Hey!! I work for mac here in the UK..

Heres a random one for u... U cant remember what foundation brush and powder brush gregory used can u?

I love the way he does skin

hopefully chat soon
antony x

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodcrash
Hey!! I work for mac here in the UK..

Heres a random one for u... U cant remember what foundation brush and powder brush gregory used can u?

I love the way he does skin

hopefully chat soon
antony x

Why not contact Terry Barber (M·A·C's UK Director of Artistry) and see if he can put you in touch with Gregory? Terry doesn't bite
winks.gif

Welcome aboard
smiles.gif

Latest posts