My MAC shiet .

MAC BABY

I am fifteen years old... and been collecting i think either from the beginning of june or the middle till now with no job just my daddy... so here they go...

august13.jpg

ALL mac except the brushes and the eye lash curler. This is my box that i got for only 20 bucks at target but it works for now. My ever so loving boyfriend is saving up for a mac box.

august132.jpg

Beige-ing shadestick, silverbleu shadestick, eye kohl smolder eye liner, and spiked eyebrow pencil but am gonna snag me lingering instead because spiked is too dark for my haircolor.

august133.jpg

MAC pro long-lash mascara, MAC brow set clear, lipglass C-Thru, and Full for you plushglass.

august135.jpg

MAC large pencil sharpener, base light paint ( i use it for everything ), and MAC mirror slide out.

august134.jpg

Shimmertime, Teal, and Melon pigments.

august136.jpg

First row; Interview, purple-x duo, idol eyes, Steamy, Print, Kid, Beautiful iris.
Second row; Purple haze, Carbon, Humid, Swimming, Freshwater.
Third row; Creme de violet, Woodwinked, retrospeck, Tempting.
Fourth row; purple shower, peppier, pompous blue.
Fifth row; Pink venus and silver ring.
Last two; Shroom and cranberry.

august137.jpg

Left to right;

First row; Sketch, amber lights, juiced, moon's reflection, plumage.
Second row; Hepcat, coppering, goldmine, aquadisiac, electric eel.
Third row; Parfait amour, orange, chrome yellow, bitter, tilt.
It's not in color spectrum but i was just desperate to fill it up. im starting a new one and will be moving things around a lot.

august138.jpg

MARK large shading brush, and small shading brush.
Tiny brush estee lauder that i use to take a little bit away of the color after i do my brows.
I would get mac brushes but their such a rip and you must admit it, but ima get some cause their so soft. =)

Well that's it, if anyone has any suggestions that i should get or do to go good with some of the colors i have, i'll take it. =]

PLEASE AND THANK YOU. =D

tattyxheart

nice collection! about the MAC box, i've heard from several people that they're easily breakable, and not to buy one and stuff...i got one from sephora for my birthday...it was $90, it's BIGGER than the MAC one, anddddd it's amazing! seriously. i love MAC and everything, but i'm just not gonna spend a crapload of money on something just 'cause it says "MAC" haha

MacVirgin

First things first lol! Nice collection!
clap.gif
and i love your traincase!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
. A mu junky in te making *gets all emotional*
cutey.gif

pr1nces583

thats a nice collection. mine's bout the same size, i have to buy my own tho
winks.gif
although my fiance gives me money to by mac for my birthday and christmas
smiles.gif